Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Questionable quality- The tees pretty good quality. The jeans. Horrible! I agee to the people who said that. I made a mistake thats why I'm trying to sell. I love my APC rescues. Was looking for some black denim. Saw and liked the design on these then I recieved and the quality was shit.

Just a suggestion: if you're trying to sell something, NEVER talk down the quality of that item. It could be a flea infested shirt worn by a leper, you gotta talk as if that shit was the second coming of Christ...

i'm kicking myself for not buying this at atelier.

i just bought this (pics from Atelier):

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

This shirt is so stupid...wearing it, I feel like i'm fulfilling a childhood fantasy and get to experience what it's like being Michael Corleone in The Godfather during his escape to the Italian countryside. I normally buy pretty basic stuff, but i decided to have some fun with it this time...

Just a suggestion: if you're trying to sell something, NEVER talk down the quality of that item. It could be a flea infested shirt worn by a leper, you gotta talk as if that shit was the second coming of Christ...

ha...ya i know but I figured If i were to sell it, it wouldnt be on this forum. 3 people so far PMed me about the denim on hypebeast so hopefully one them kids buy it up.

New swear shoes. Great quality and only for € 65 incl. shipping.

DSC00970.JPG

DSC00971.JPG

these are really beautiful. any word on the style? purchased online or in-store? thanks!

Guest Airjamie
i can't remember exactly, i think it was retailing around $500 or so, but with a 40% discount it was around $300

No offence D but uuuuh..................500.....for sewn on suspenders?

these are really beautiful. any word on the style? purchased online or in-store? thanks!

Jimmy jazz my nigga. Zappos has them.

i got an aNYthing junkie whammy in lavender some years ago, and wore the hell out of it... the bottom seam of the right sleeve is ripped, the neckhole is a little faded from lavender to washed-out pink, and the shirt's been through hell and back with me.

i just bought the same shirt in blue off of supermarket a week ago.

is this what makes hip hop go pop?

wearing mine now! Black was the best I think.

is this what makes hip hop go pop?

dunno...never really listened to hip hop and i dont like dr suess..

but like I said...make sure the shirt is good and not a crappy one like that hip hop go pop thing.

id buy it for my 6 year old cousin though. size kids medium if they had it.

Damn Milspex.....i may buy dunks again. What type of pattern is that? Looks like paint splatter.

Yeah its like the speckle/paintsplatter from the Jordan IV. I guarantee if these were for Supreme the price on ebay would already be $500.