Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^ it's the faux fur lined, the one $2000 was the destroyed version w/ sterling zippers.

and i have to agree with you. i was temped to buy their washable leather shirt jacket, but with this kind of pricetag i might as well get cdiem ones. i don't know but i think the two brands are related somehow.

ex-carpe diem. yeah i was going to get the destroyed sterling one but unlined... man that thing was dope.

thanks everybody, the jacket is by wjk, style m66 fine cotton tweed. it's pro'lly the best fitting jkt i ever bought.. the sleeves are cut curved and all the way slim to the armpit.

and pg2g: the 45rpm's are indian ink dyed sorahiko.. i bought a pair of 28's and a pair of 30's. putting the 30's on supermarket soon.

I thought the 45rpm indian ink dyed sorhiko was very hard to find and maybe limited,please give some detail pics,and give the actual measurement.

love the jacket and them jeans, didn't know 45rpm made a cut like that, very nice! but why the f do u need TWO ws wallets?? :D

^^^ thats bandana is really out there comparing to your other stuff haha good shit

went to the jap. book store today to get the supreme catalog but it was nowhere to be found, so the lady ordered it for me...but got two other mags though and some shit from SF today

dsc06242nv9.jpg

It's from outer space! Woowoooowoowooooooo :rolleyes:

I figured I might as well have a bandana and that was was as good as any. I might sell it later along with some other things that don't really suit me.

ha! no i actually like that bandana (and i usually dont like em), you should keep it

haha. lighten up fuuma. it's mainstream hiphop culture we're talking about here ;)

Don't worry I wasn't really crying :P

Oh and since this is the recent purchases thread I just received a few items including some new cedar shoe trees. I certainly hope nobody wants pics...

They seem really nice... they are soaking right now in warm water (warm being what my washing machine considers warm)... gonna soak em for 1.5 hours... they are SO long, the inseam was like 37 inches (even though it says 35 - I guess its supposed to shrink down, even though they are sanforized)... anways, they seem to fit nice other than the super extra length (I'm only a 30 inseam)... Im gonna get them hemmed after they are done drying

Damn, thats almost retail in Japan.. I got a pair when I was there and picked em up for 17640 at hinoya.. my fav jeans the color of the Edo Ai is amazing.. I wish it had 2 pockets though but oh well..

coldrice, they are part of last seasons I think SC40501 1 wash, Edo Ai... like 10% natural indigo or something, but they are still making them now but without the logo on the back, they are pretty plain without it