Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

finally got her all put together

litespeed siena frame, litespeed forks, dura ace 9 speed set, mavic ksyrium sl wheels

weighing in at just over 17lbs

Is that SLR your daily saddle? I tried one but my butt couldn't deal with it. Oh, and nice bike. What kind of frame were you riding before?

i thought overdying limited the fading possible....man i'm retarded at denim now

The way I understood it... it depended on what they overdye with and if the jeans were prewashed. These are apparently raw jeans that they overdyed with more indigo. So hopefully with some starch and a little non-TLC I should be able to get a decent fade.

^slick litespeed ten100.

my sep/oct

sepoct001ih2.jpg

clockwise from bottom left:

bottega shirt folio, filippa k pocket squares(dot + stripe), visvim tote, rittenhouse henley, jac+jack sweater, filippa k shirt, jac+jack sweater+cardigan, 'jet black' duffle, beat poet tie, campagnolo nuovo record hub, filippa k tie.

Is that SLR your daily saddle? I tried one but my butt couldn't deal with it. Oh, and nice bike. What kind of frame were you riding before?

ha SLR style yeah that saddle is actually a San Marco ASP, but it's just a cheaper SLR. it's my *daily* saddle in the sense that it's the saddle i've ridden with for the past couple months, but i don't commute on a bike. I only pump out miles and every couple of weeks have a sportingly competitive ride of 50 -75 miles. So if lightness and going fast weren't my priorities i would not be using that saddle and I came from a carbon felt frame so this is taking a little used to but i think it'll work out i like that idea that i can ride with a little less concern as to the safety and integrity of the bike's frame even if it means adding a couple precious ozs to it!

^slick litespeed ten100.

my sep/oct

sepoct001ih2.jpg

clockwise from bottom left:

bottega shirt folio, filippa k pocket squares(dot + stripe), visvim tote, rittenhouse henley, jac+jack sweater, filippa k shirt, jac+jack sweater+cardigan, 'jet black' duffle, beat poet tie, campagnolo nuovo record hub, filippa k tie.

nice pick ups man