Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

as are those jeans - can anyone recommend a raw straight leg jean with a similar leg to those...? i'm looking for something a bit baggier than my APC NS/slim jims.

Both APC and Nudie have regular/loose fitting straight leg jeans

Apc straight jeans : http://www.apc.fr/eu/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C000512237H

or Nudie Straight Svens...

Almost every jeans brand does a similar cut (from cheap monday to high end natural indigo japanese ones), just search through superdenim.

re:dior homme peacoat, i think this short peacoat (rick owens) is done much better:

wtrmn186-img320x480-1156745848989.jpg

Actually, I'm pretty sure its a D&G pea coat for fall 2006. Lots of interesting coats done by D&G this fall, if you're into a more roomier silhouette...

got some clarks desert boots yesterday...... no pics now, but you know what they look like. brand new at the thrift store for 12$

you are truly a master of the art of thrifting. I bet you could quit your day job and just sell some stuff you thrift be quite comfortable.

re:dior homme peacoat, i think this short peacoat is done much better:

wtrmn186-img320x480-1156745848989.jpg

Ya, it's D&G

I've been eyeing this one since I saw the show, I'm not sure if it hasn't shipped yet or if it's making it to the stores or not (I'll check again tomorrow). I still want it though and I might pick it up, we'll see. Had to get the Dior one though, I have a friend that works at Saks and there were only 2 in the company in 46 and it was during double discount time so I had to jump on it. I'm happy with it but I need to shorten the arms alittle on it, they're long and it doesn't look right.

When I said "write a book" it was more a comment on his knowledge/luck/skill at thrifting than an actual suggestion, however I guess the topic is valid for literary endeavor. I guess the use of the word "should" needed to be "could" and it would have been more to my point.