Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I can't help myself... from putting this wallet to my nose and smelling it all over! My girl thinks I'm out of my mind... lol The saddle leather smells divine... I wish I could bottle it, and sell it. (haven't tanned it yet, the sun has not come out in days here in nyc)

Dior Homme "ultra cropped pea coat" , photo courtesy of luisaviaroma0044.JPG

it ruuuuules, been wanting a pea coat for so long but because I'm a pretty short guy 5'7" with sz 36/46 shoulders, I could't find anything to fit decent... so after I received cash from Mickawes for my Cloak boots, I picked this up, I'll try and post pics of it on if anyone wants to see

also

http://www.americanapparel.net/storefront/swatch/serve.asp?media=TR456_AthleticGrey.jpg

aa tee, photo courtesy of aa website

its 25rayon/25cotton/50 poly blend, feels soooo nice, and nice heather grey color

edit: aa pic isn't wanting to work

I assume there are no winters where you live...

Function follows form.

Glad my cash could help out. Get some pics on here, the jacket looks kinda funky, but I think the model's bowtie (?) thing is whats throwing me off, hehe. Id love to see it on someone, as im also in the peacoat market!

Function follows form.

Glad my cash could help out. Get some pics on here, the jacket looks kinda funky, but I think the model's bowtie (?) thing is whats throwing me off, hehe. Id love to see it on someone, as im also in the peacoat market!

I thought it was"Form follows Function"? It was the the design creed of the Bauhaus movement.