Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I kinda don't like the way the JR jeans hang on mr p from the front... maybe it's the pockets or something or it looks like he's sagging it. The back looks great in a make-me-gay-for-denim sort of way though ^_^

img0808ba6.jpg

Clark Wallabee's in Chestnut. SOOOOOOO comfy.

darn they sure look nice. but how do they look worn with skinny jeans? the only thing keeping me away from them is how they look with skinny jeans..i always thought thick midsoles would make them look...weird?

Viktor Jeans

This is the Filipino cat who does bespoke denim, right? Are those sequins on the front? I guess they're not bad bad, but the details are pretty over there top there, definitely charting TR/Evisu territory...

Did my grocery shopping today and ended up looking at clothes again. I gotta start going to another supermarket so I can keep away from that place... I step in to buy groceries, and I end up with "wool drap" on my mind...

Got this Dior muffler, was reasonably priced and I think the construction is nice; it's 2-ply and pretty long. Also went to A.P.C. and didn't find anything I really liked but the shop girls like me and gave me these little A.P.C. pins which I thought was nice.

Aug27-1.jpg

Aug27-2.jpg

Should've posted a pic of my food pantry as I got about $300 worth of food now, all stocked up for awhile... sitting here sipping a Guiness and enjoying the fruits of a good solid grocery shopping trip....

for how much did you but those..i was at podium yesterday and i didn't have time to drop by.great jeans by the way.ended up with buying some marc jacobs selvage at homme et femme in shangrila

I actually went to pick them up yesterday right before I got on the plane ride home. (Took them 5 days to make it). They were P 5700 (Roughly $114). They ran out of selvage material, which sucked. But I also went to homme et femme and picked up a pair of APC new standards there.

dismalfuture- nope, theyre not sequins. Just leather with some shiny plastic over it.

They have a bunch of styles to choose from, but I didn't feel like going conservative on the stiching/leather colors.

Overall the quality is very good, and I def. reccomend them. Im actually thinking of getting another pair when i go back in a few months.

picked my new standards bout a month ago..twas about 7500($140+)but yesterday i got my new cures.5 days seems fast,but i think $114 is a good price for a bespoke pair,but i'd rather get a diesel pair then that..

...backstiching is quite the same as the one with the imperial duckdiggers...

Did my grocery shopping today and ended up looking at clothes again. I gotta start going to another supermarket so I can keep away from that place... I step in to buy groceries, and I end up with "wool drap" on my mind....

i know you've told us before about your supermarket being in the same building as these stores... but did you ever say where the hell you live?

Did my grocery shopping today and ended up looking at clothes again. I gotta start going to another supermarket so I can keep away from that place... I step in to buy groceries, and I end up with "wool drap" on my mind...

Get your groceries delivered to your home instead!

coldrice: I live in Seoul, about 10 minutes from the Galleria dept. store, which has all of these stores and a decent enough supermarket. Clothes-wise it's pretty bleh apart from the 3 stores I frequent, and price-wise I'm hemorrhaging dollars... food-wise it's extremely hard to find certain grocery items in this country, there's just no selection nor interest in food here. I grew up in a vegan hippy household as a kid and although I'm not of the sort, what I know how to cook and what I like to eat are definitely not on the same plane as Korean tastes... paid W4000 for an avocado today...

darkanimal: nice idea, very NY'er. In college I used to enjoy my grocery shopping trips as an excuse to take the car out once or twice a week and really get the lead out, take the long way home. Now I'm sans wheels in the city, but I still don't really go to just grocery shop, haha. I am shit at making grocery lists so I just tend to throw stuff in carts. I also choose my grocery store based on how many hot women would be in there at any given point, which is why this one supermarket keeps winning for me. I kind of go and gawk at the local celebrity girls and milfs, kill two birds with one stone kinda thing.