Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

coldrice: I live in Seoul, about 10 minutes from the Galleria dept. store, which has all of these stores and a decent enough supermarket. Clothes-wise it's pretty bleh apart from the 3 stores I frequent, and price-wise I'm hemorrhaging dollars... food-wise it's extremely hard to find certain grocery items in this country, there's just no selection nor interest in food here. I grew up in a vegan hippy household as a kid and although I'm not of the sort, what I know how to cook and what I like to eat are definitely not on the same plane as Korean tastes... paid W4000 for an avocado today...

dude, get your shit delivered! they deliver everything in seoul! ah you live near apgujeong? damn the ladies are niceeeee there...

yeah i did almost no shopping in seoul while i was there for a month....and fruit in seoul is so fucking expensive.

Guest Fade to Black

- Dior Homme 19 cm 'Dust' wash jeans

BTW were any of you at Dior Homme Beverly Hills yesterday evening, around 6-ish? I saw a dude with a grey t-shirt and some nicely broken in raw denims, didn't look too closely but they might have been APC's. For some reason I had a gut feeling it was tragicbliss...or at least someone from SF. Anyone?

Guest Montreal

Should be out shopping for a new jacket, but I somehow always manage to end up with a pair of sneakers.. Alife Everybody lows were bought today, Supreme Vans from last week:

DSC04162.jpg

Guest Montreal
i love those alifes. the purple faux croc is crazy. i hesitated to get them, because i've heard that rtft quality isn't that great.

My friend has a pair which he has had for a few months and they have held up very nicely. And for $70, you can't go wrong. I think I'm gonna get the full set.

Nice one, pity i dont go travelling enuf to make gd use of it

thanks apu. you could probably use it for every day, though you're right, it's more suited for travel. there's a smaller size available that might suit your needs though...

Holy...! I want one...where did you get them for 19 euro??

Cheer,

Dub.

got them at sasha shoes in tilburg, The Netherlands.. These was the last pair.. normally they go for 100 euro