Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guess what I did this weekend.

img1937do6.th.jpg

1. It really was slim pickin's at the end of the week but I still walked away with some loot.

2. Nakedness! I tried to shop for my sisters but there was crap... fortunately (and puzzlingly) there were still alot of ladies there that were digging (and changing out in the open) like crazy. I swear women get totally screwed over with only a paltry 20%-30% off, while the men's section heated up with a high 50% off.

3. I got my naked on too. I was trying on stuff in the denim section... unfortunately the most common sizes that people want seem to be 34, 32, and 28. I was still able to find crates in 36 and 30??

Anyways heres what I got:

NICE COLLECTIVE for like 40 bucks yo.

img1943jy2.jpg

And crate denim size 36 which are just way too big. Checkout the way I can fit my whole fist into my waist (edited from hem).... dammit size 34's were way gone by the time I came by for final sale.

img1916zq3.jpg

img1917qr7.jpg

And of course, two pairs of cloak dessert boots. One for me (size 44) and one for someone on superfuture who wants to buy it (size 42 / a size 9 U.S.) checkout glamroot's entry, I posted it on his supermarket thread to make things efficient.

chrisssssssssssssss. those sass and bide jeans fit you well? im also super skinny and looking for grey denim and of course apc dont have my size, but i tried those on and the crotch is wayyyyyyyyy to small, and the butt fits so weird, do they actually fit you well? i tried the j brand grey ones on and the yfit wayyyyy better, there not skin tight and fit more like apc

Guest umhaha84
i was going to stop by there today to get some yakisoba and a few mags but was too lazy.

dang you guys live in Jersey???

if so, what a small world

Got me some John Varvatos converse at villains in SF....I think they are badass.

pict0156mt1.th.jpg

pict0157jd1.th.jpg

pict0158tc6.th.jpg

I also convinced my girlfriend to get her first pair of premium jeans, some diesel skinny leg jeans that look way sexy.

i want these so much anywhere online that i can get them?

yeah i agree!

picked up gimmie 5 court forces

cheap monday regular dry

nudie RRDS

new choco deck

does the spending ever stop?

i dare say never

Jesus mikey...more raw denim?

Pick something and stick with it for awhile.

Plus, you in skinny cheap mondays? Blahahahah!