Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

thank you for loving the jacket that i too love, everyone. It is one of my grails knocked off the list of to-buys, and I got it for a nice price, so food and steez to these victims will be brought.

just clicked and bought a pair of raf sneakers yea yeah

I recall hearing that the coating on the silver versions had a tendency to come off. From what I can tell, people advised getting the black or navy versions over the silver. But still, hot shoes.

Guest jmatsu
I recall hearing that the coating on the silver versions had a tendency to come off. From what I can tell, people advised getting the black or navy versions over the silver. But still, hot shoes.

the coating's wear is minimal (but i haven't worn mine very often). what fucking sucks is that the material actually rips! esp by the sole. would not advise getting this. bought mine from 7nyc when they were 250.00 only. alot people don't know about the rs recall.

APC store in soho

I wanted the darker grey, but they were out of my size. They're the stretch model, but they're not that stretchy. Fit well though. Also; beware, the NC is not as slim as it used to be. My year old NC's are tighter than a NC in the same size that they are selling now. ridiculous.

edit for pic of purchases (haven't opened the APC stuff yet, but the bag is nice):

2779660862_6c4c4e6187.jpg

urgh, ive seen that bag before and its great. i want the one in denim fabric. have you seen it anywhere (online) other than the apc store?

urgh, ive seen that bag before and its great. i want the one in denim fabric. have you seen it anywhere (online) other than the apc store?
^ That is the free bag they give you when you buy something at the soho store. I believe every bag is a little different.

what he said^^

but there were like 4 of these left when they were wrapping them up. I gave it to my sister, might someday reclaim, but in the mean time, I have no need for it.

I think they have a new style of bag every week?