Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^ i kno. im usually open minded, but the space boots just do not do it for me at all. i think it looks rather akward, but thats me. anyway, picked up some nez perce keifers, a ndg t shirt and ndg gray jeans (which didnt fit). and i found myself a pair of used self edge imperials. maybe ill post pics later

Guest jmatsu
juunbot gifted me some juunboks

l_d5d4b9fa5f7a61fe227c5554bbe9c7c6.jpg

so what is the 411 on these jawns. is it gonna be released? how limited- in what runs? any press on this shit? how much is retail gonna b? why you friends with that guy?

Guest jmatsu
hmm, PM me if you homos are serious about buying pairs, i can set it up for you easily enough.. just drop me a line with size and colourway and ill see what i can do.

sir highstreet,

what other colorways are there?

they change every quarter as far as i understand, black patent, white patent, titanium grey leather, and bronze leather coming soon i think.. the bronze are a bit more expensive as the leather is italian bag leather, not shoe grade.... juun.j is pretty on point fabric wise, always top quality italian wools/leathers and japanese jerseys/polys.. ill ask tomorow if you want

Guest jmatsu
they change every quarter as far as i understand, black patent, white patent, titanium grey leather, and bronze leather coming soon i think.. the bronze are a bit more expensive as the leather is italian bag leather, not shoe grade.... juun.j is pretty on point fabric wise, always top quality italian wools/leathers and japanese jerseys/polys.. ill ask tomorow if you want

yeah....would you mind asking what is available and for how much? thanx

IMG_0065.jpg

Self Edge Gray Denim Short Sleeve, Persimmon Dyed Sugarcane Okinawa's, Sonic & Knuckles: Sega Genesis, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3: The Complete Series, and Sonic The Hedgehog: The Complete Series.

Wish the Self Edge Gray Short Sleeve fit me. :( I needed a medium.

v-moda noise isolating earbuds. high and low end comes in great and it feels like i have a bass drum in my head. does a better job at isolating sounds than i had imagined. would have never picked up a pair if my old ones didn't break so unexpectedly.

word of caution to anyone looking to purchase those vmodas.. there were a lot of people complaining about one of the channels failing after a short amount of time when i was shopping around for a pair. i bought a pair not heeding this warning and 2 months later, my left earbud completely lost contact and stopped working. maybe just shitty luck....

edit: looks like i should have looked into the warranty. lawl.

ed, I know you're a working man, but don't you think you've got a enough jeans to fade for the rest of your life? I mean honestly man, you've got 3 pairs for every day of the week! The magazines I can understand, but I feel like you're just throwing away money right now. Denim is important to you, yes? Maybe just slow down so at least you can savor each pair?