Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

ed, I know you're a working man, but don't you think you've got a enough jeans to fade for the rest of your life? I mean honestly man, you've got 3 pairs for every day of the week! The magazines I can understand, but I feel like you're just throwing away money right now. Denim is important to you, yes? Maybe just slow down so at least you can savor each pair?

ill take your advice thanks!

word of caution to anyone looking to purchase those vmodas.. there were a lot of people complaining about one of the channels failing after a short amount of time when i was shopping around for a pair. i bought a pair not heeding this warning and 2 months later, my left earbud completely lost contact and stopped working. maybe just shitty luck....

edit: looks like i should have looked into the warranty. lawl.

Seconded. The V-Moda's seem like a good deal at first because of their supposed build quality, look, and sound for the price.

They quickly fall apart. The bass tapers off for what ever reason within the first month of good use and they are very poorly wired so the right or left ear bud generally fails as well.

Shure makes very high quality earbuds at a price. I would give them a look instead if any of you are in the earbud market.

Seconded. The V-Moda's seem like a good deal at first because of their supposed build quality, look, and sound for the price.

They quickly fall apart. The bass tapers off for what ever reason within the first month of good use and they are very poorly wired so the right or left ear bud generally fails as well.

Shure makes very high quality earbuds at a price. I would give them a look instead if any of you are in the earbud market.

Funny you say shures are better. I had two pairs and after a month of wear on the first and 2 uses on the second pair, the left ear stopped working on both. I sent them both to shure, and they said they couldn't fix them and they said they would give me half of my money back but not all of it. I was pissed as fuck. I have the iphone vmodas and theyre actually really good for the price.

^

I guess I can't recommend any earbuds then. They all seem very fragile. I normally don't get more than half a year out of a pair. Oh, and my experience with the V-Moda staff was excellent. :) And I've had nothing but trouble with they're product. Not sure about Shure's staff though, but damn they're earbuds sound quality is hard to describe. In a good way.

where did you get the apc new cure in light grey from?

APC store in soho

I wanted the darker grey, but they were out of my size. They're the stretch model, but they're not that stretchy. Fit well though. Also; beware, the NC is not as slim as it used to be. My year old NC's are tighter than a NC in the same size that they are selling now. ridiculous.

edit for pic of purchases (haven't opened the APC stuff yet, but the bag is nice):

2779660862_6c4c4e6187.jpg

APC store in soho

I wanted the darker grey, but they were out of my size. They're the stretch model, but they're not that stretchy. Fit well though. Also; beware, the NC is not as slim as it used to be. My year old NC's are tighter than a NC in the same size that they are selling now. ridiculous.

I'm sure as most people have noticed that every year that goes by wearing A.P.C. comes closer and closer to wearing a rather boxy-looking sack sideways.

Guest mattes
dscf3294rq7.jpg

vintage made in the usa purcells.... they were new when i bought them, but a few long nights of drinking have dirtied them up a bit

where did get those purcell, looking for a pair for myself.

ed, I know you're a working man, but don't you think you've got a enough jeans to fade for the rest of your life? I mean honestly man, you've got 3 pairs for every day of the week! The magazines I can understand, but I feel like you're just throwing away money right now. Denim is important to you, yes? Maybe just slow down so at least you can savor each pair?

I have not seen a broken in pair of denims from edmond yet.

I have not seen a broken in pair of denims from edmond yet.

his 710's, right ed? And hes working on his 21oz samz nowadays, which are starting to look good. Where do you keep all those jeans though??? I feel like it would be hard to find that much room in a house at all.