Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

solopipe :)

solopipe2.jpg

I've had one of these for a while. I really like it, but plan on using a lighter. The button on the side of the solo pipe quit working for me after about a month. Refilled the butane and everything. :( Plus, the built in light doesn't really hit the whole bowl.

Yea once I got it I could tell it would break eventually. It's solid but cheaply put together. Whatever though. Me and my friends saw it on Weeds and were like we gotta go get a couple. Everywhere is sold out but we found one place that still had them.

I've had one of these for a while. I really like it, but plan on using a lighter. The button on the side of the solo pipe quit working for me after about a month. Refilled the butane and everything. :( Plus, the built in light doesn't really hit the whole bowl.

hows madden. i have yet to get it

i dunno. i only played a little bit yesterday. but from what i can tell, the adaptive experience system is pretty stupid.

ready for a game this sunday?

i dont have my xbox connected to the internets yet. :(

I heard they removed the CPU sliders too. Epic fail. Gamespot gave it a generous-sounding 8. I'll pass.

Fuck. I don't think i'll bother now unless the game is a lot more difficult. It's not fun beating up on the computer or playing online and watching people take advantage of bad AI.

I heard they removed the CPU sliders too. Epic fail. Gamespot gave it a generous-sounding 8. I'll pass.

did they? i didnt really mess with it too much, so i wouldnt know. i still need a week or so to pass judgment.

what i dont get though, is how in superstar mode, they have like 7 different skin tones for black people, 3 for white, and one face thats supposed to take care of every other race in the world. WTF.

Fuck. I don't think i'll bother now unless the game is a lot more difficult. It's not fun beating up on the computer or playing online and watching people take advantage of bad AI.

actually there are sliders. but not like last year. instead of having 3984 different sliders, theres 5 now.

Straight up building an ecosystem of jewelry.

IMG_1638.jpg

Julius leather jacket from fixed

Jcot's going to jealous of your Julius stash! .... so am I:(

you are right T i hate (am madz jelous of) you DJI .. Thats the exact jacket i want :( I buy to much other stuff and always spend precious julius leather savings.. damn being a stud-ent