Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

kunk was easing tensions between wife and mother in law. but kunk is freeman monday-to-wednesday if you're down. wife and aforementioned mother-in-law are going away with the kids. well?

another drunken night in ktown and kunk was no where to be seen :rolleyes:

kunk was easing tensions between wife and mother in law. but kunk is freeman monday-to-wednesday if you're down. wife and aforementioned mother-in-law are going away with the kids. well?

oy, hope everything worked out

monday = anniversary

tuesday = martial arts class

wednesday = mets game

no time for kunk next week

thursday will work too. i dunno. that you wouldn't blow off your anniversary for a stanner is kinda fucked. (no tears)

thursday's open as ofnow...will pencil you in

well you blew me off (no mo) 4 your wife and mudder in law..........SWACK!!!!

not a joke, i like everything i bought there. if you don't, i don't have a problem with that.

and yeah, sick boy from trainspotting.

Liking Mavi jeans is tantamount to announcing bad taste. Their cuts are mediocre and their materials are sub par, at best.

Lucky- A lot of online shoe retailers like zappos, shoes.com, some other site i have on my other computer, all have the grey distressed clarks. I think there might have even been a thread on it. Or at least it was discussed in Servo's quest for lighter grey ones and in the Clarks thread. They're same price as normal clarks deserts i think

thursday's open as ofnow...will pencil you in

well you blew me off (no mo) 4 your wife and mudder in law..........SWACK!!!!

isn't it kind of weird to meet people from a forum that's supposed to be about men's fashion. i think it'd be pretty awkward if i met any of you in real life.

speaking of meeting people...im almost positive i saw you on the street today, Kunky...sayyyy maybe 5-6 around E12 and like 3rd ave? You looked like you might have been on your way to Odin

you're in new york now too? shits about to explode.

haha...staying with your old roomie in red hook

but i leave tommorow morning...it was more of a business trip, not a whole lot of time/money for shenanigans.

I did manage to catch lunch with everyones favorite sufu PR rep though...