Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

What is Nom de Guerre book?

Clap trap intellectualism concerning the masculine and Great Men? Power? All written by someone who hasn't set foot this side of May '68? Aestheticized blathering by a new "intellectual" fashion class?

Or just another lookbook?

A&F circa '68...?

holla

Guest jmatsu
bought from the internet :) good price

buy_0824.jpg

uh, i know dudes b on nhollywood's jock and all, but why didnt u just make that t-shirt?

isn't that what u usually do?

BARRlN!!

ballin.jpg

what are those pants made out of?

uh, i know dudes b on nhollywood's jock and all, but why didnt u just make that t-shirt?

because that wouldn't get e-props or heads nods from the 1 out of 200,000 people who can tell n. hoOlywood from some random slogan t-shirt from (insert generic widely avaliable brand here).

Due to the really crappy weather here, I just bought these 2:

Evo X MR (for those that remember, I canceled my order on the M3 since I really wanted an AWD car for the weather and I didn't like the 335xi as much as this)

2622461501_3781fea8da_o.jpg

The Viridi-Anne (again for the weather - my HI blood hasn't thickened enough yet)

classifieds8.jpg

And for the few summer days we get, I got this ex-Graves Yamaha supersport R6 after riding it this past 4th of July at WSIR (I know I look like a wannabe Storm Trooper but the boots were a gift)

CIMG0822-1.jpg

expman.jpg

Other random items:

Sony XBRKLD5 40" LCD

PS3 MGS4 Bundle

Wii w/ Fit Board

Dyson DC25

Due to the really crappy weather here, I just bought these 2:

Evo X MR (for those that remember, I canceled my order on the M3 since I really wanted an AWD car for the weather and I didn't like the 335xi as much as this)

LIKE OMG, WE REMEMBER!!!!</p>

I AM HAPPY ur RESELLING CAREER has been able to fund u a fugly cars and shitty electronics to flaunt with !