Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

you need to read up on some of the firmware updates that have happened with the iphone...i.e. sms to multiple recipients was added a LONG time ago.

Seconded. I was thinking the same exact thing. Even attempted to say it.

A lot of those features the iPhone now has.

it's always fun to make a list of things the iphone can't do, and why it's so overhyped. oh well, let's do a quick one: limited bluetooth, no multimedia messages, no sms to multiple recipient, no character counter either, no single sms/email deleting, no forwarding, iwork enclosures not readable, no contact/song list search, buggy browser (corrected though i think, and it's hard to read what you type too), no password saving, no video recording......

though, if you don't need this, only a sleek phone that can play music, it does its job very well actually.

and on multimedia phones: when you run out of battery you have to choose between either music or that phone call you are waiting for, and when you turn off your phone it doesn't remember where where you on that 6 hours live recording...

what are you talking about? the battery life is great on the iphone. Granted, there are limited features but thats cause when features come out for the phone, they are more tested and polished than any other pda.

when you start evaluating the iphone with an unbiased opinion, then we can have a real conversation.

i didn't mean to offend anyone, i had one 1 year ago and those features were laking. if they added it that's great, the iphone is getting even better. i know the battery life is great, but when it goes down and you have to choose between either music or phone call it's annoying, but it's my opinion on music phones, i also had a few N-series Nokia.

and i agree that my opinion is biased.

it's always fun to make a list of things the iphone can't do, and why it's so overhyped. oh well, let's do a quick one: limited bluetooth, no multimedia messages, no sms to multiple recipient, no character counter either, no single sms/email deleting, no forwarding, iwork enclosures not readable, no contact/song list search, buggy browser (corrected though i think, and it's hard to read what you type too), no password saving, no video recording......

though, if you don't need this, only a sleek phone that can play music, it does its job very well actually.

and on multimedia phones: when you run out of battery you have to choose between either music or that phone call you are waiting for, and when you turn off your phone it doesn't remember where where you on that 6 hours live recording...

While I do agree with you on some of the annoying limitations of the iPhone software, some features you mentioned are now available in the 2.0 software. Like for example; SMS to multiple recipients, contacts search, and iWork enclosures are all new features in 2.0.

i didn't mean to offend anyone, i had one 1 year ago and those features were laking. if they added it that's great, the iphone is getting even better. i know the battery life is great, but when it goes down and you have to choose between either music or phone call it's annoying, but it's my opinion on music phones, i also had a few N-series Nokia.

and i agree that my opinion is biased.

Well you must be far way from a charger as music play back is like 20 hours or something ridiculous like that. Talk time 6 hours video play back 8. The software on the N95 sucks, the GPS is buggy, and the browser is awful. Nothing beats the huge screen with an (almost) complete browser. And try watching videos on the N95. Yea, cross eyed yet? The iphone you got was the very first release. Apple only has been in the phone business for less than 2 years and is already close to dominating.

But go ahead, fight the establishment. Power to you.

uhhhh....apple is nowhere near dominating the cellular market. nor is apple "the establishment" in the cellular industry.

the both of you need to go to bed and rest.

Sleep is a luxury :/ I have to study the kidneys

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/apple-iphone-commands-2nd-place/story.aspx?guid={D6C89151-5488-4999-A489-59412528C75A}&dist=hppr

and yes apple is close to dominating, at least in the US market, since international only really opened up recently if at all. While RIM still has 30% over the iphone, its been around way longer. The rate at which apple is growing only shows where its headed.

I got a package from Hide-san today. Inside were:

a

"seam gathering pant"

spermpantsgh0.jpg

and this big stole scarf wrap thing in "rust" (lighter colored version than pic)

juliustoiletpaperur1.jpg (duhhhh pic from blackbird, buy from them!)

The stole is nice and big blah blah but leaves a lot of lint on black clothes. Sucks. :(

But go ahead, fight the establishment. Power to you.

I won't fight anything, that's pointless. The iPhone is a great phone, but I didn't like it, and think it's a phone with some lacunas but with an amazing marketing plan so that everyones buy it. I shouldn't write that because it'll start a new argument that will never end.

The iPhone is great but i need some feature that lack and appreciate the expertise of a two decade old phone firm.

Clopek: glad you got it. did you finally decide to break in the custom wharehouse, kill everyone and get your bag ?