The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

In what way did you not like the fit?

im coming from a sz 32 APC PS. so the waist stretched out good, but the legs not so much. So i guess i was looking for a pretty slim fit, as opposed to a slim/straight like these are.

dont get me wrong the denim is amazing, and the cut is good too. im just looking for something slimmer.

it sucks! cuz they are really nice. im trying to sell these now to pick up a pair of SEXI14s sz 34 before they sell out.

I don't hve any SG 1003 or 1001. I could give you only measurment of my SG 1103 waist 33.

They're s a little bit too big for me (check out my pics from last week above), but I love to wear them loose and with a belt no problem at all. And they're real comfy although 21/23 oz denim and even still in raw condition without any washings and no soaking

I have 2 pairs of the Strike Gold 1103 Waist 33. One brand new one worn for 2 weeks and already preworn from the first owner about 5-6 weeks. Both never washed or soaked and same size

Measurements:

Total waist measured around pants: 84 cm/ 33.1 inches,

Waist measured with pants on the floor: 42 cm / 16.5 inches

Total length from top to bottom: 122 cm / 48 inches

Inseam length from crotch to bottom 92 cm / 36.2 inches

Leg opening: 23 cm / 9.1 inches

I'm only 175 cm / 5' 9" tall and my weight is 65 kg / 143 lbs

So I'm wearing those pants double cuffed and they're too big on me, but I like this style and with a belt they're really comfy for me

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

the 1109's do shrink up more than the 2109's, but they'll stretch out again. try wearing for a little bit and see how you go. since you soaked them already you can't return them so you may as well see if they stretch out before selling them on..

Fit pics on SG1109s size 31 post soak, went TTS and they do not work for my legs. I put em up in Supermarket...

img0998sd.th.jpg

They look too thight to me, but this is just my personal taste

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Hey all, looking at picking up a pair of 2109s. I wear a size 32 in Momotaro 0701s and those fit great around the waist, but a tad tight around my thighs. Any thoughts on the 2109s? Should I also go with a 32? Are they going to be tighter around my thighs?

I would say definitely 32. The thigh of SG2109 is very comparable to Momos, but I would say even more so to Levis 511 in terms of the fit. Probably my favorite jeans of all time. If you get them and they seem just the right fit before soak. I would say don't soak at all or do it while wearing the jeans. One thing to keep in mind is that strike gold denim has more give. The Momo are woven so fuckin tight that hardly stretch and can be uncomfortable. I own S0705SP and found it to be the case.

Edited by jaz13

nice how you captured that room in all its glory. Cool shirt though...

I'm having a full blown anxiety attack just looking at the room.

Is that some kind of salad chopper over there on the far right? Whatever it is, it has some kind of grinding handle....

Question is: Do you keep the room like that to keep the ladies away? Or, do the ladies stay away because of the room's condition???

I think that's a hand powered shaved ice machine. (2)

Thirdhand

Promising start and a long wy to go! Rock them as much as possible

Would love to see any hard used SG anyway. I have to wait for my own heavy fadings at least one year more

My SG 1103 are too big for my body so no good fit pics from me available