The Strike Gold

TokenIndianKid

Hit up SE via email or drop by the store. They can give you actual measurements of any jean that they carry. If you don't want to do that, the measurements they post on their online shop are are very accurate.

Hit up SE via email or drop by the store. They can give you actual measurements of any jean that they carry. If you don't want to do that, the measurements they post on their online shop are are very accurate.

No, they're not. (No hate. I've got respect for everything that goes into operating a store like SE.)

And I've reached out to AJ and Johan and they must be busy with either the storm or other shit. So, I'm asking here.

Edited by TresUnCool

heads up everyone, i used a little mink oil on my back patch as it was cracking a little and dry..apparently the dye in the patch didn't like that too much and all bled out.

not a biggie but kind of a bummer.

so again, just a heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought them from SE when they had a clearance sale back in August 2011 (I actually looked for the date from order haha).

And yup they do have the red tab. I actually found it in the coin pocket after the first wash. I was going to stitch it on but decided that I liked the jeans the way they were.

Haha, thanks dudes. As far as my belt goes, its never touched any form of leather product, it has just aged naturally and IMO it has aged perfectly. My only regret is that I would have liked 2109s just because they are skinnier.

jake- kiya said on april 1st they'll have the 3109. same fit as the 2109 but different fabric. 17oz / left hand twill / indigo warp / gray weft / gold selvage id / same aging rivets

if you're looking for another SGs..... i'd hop on that.

Edited by llvlaglne