Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Life was always cheap, although more than Time or Newsweek. Living, on the other hand, has always been overpriced.

I'll gladly accept that +rep. :cool:

i dont expect to do very well compared to the majority of you, i only really wear jeans on weekends and some week nights...

284453647.jpg

284453649.jpg

284453315.jpg

post soak in hot for 4 hours, still a bit damp...excuse the hump the air pose....

the waist is still a bit big..may need another soak eventually....

you have an entire year to wear through them! I know you'll have to repair the backpocket and the crotch will probably start to get thinner around 10 months. I suggest you unstitch the hem and iron out the denim flat so you get more material. If you haven't thought of that already, you probably have.

naw, i wasn't thinking too much about it, about getting most from the hemmed material. but that's a great suggestion. thanks.

generally a 36 x 32 in lvcs

have a pair of visvim fluxus which are 38 but i could have sized down in those as well...i'm just not a huge fan of nutthuggers and probably wear my jeans alot looser than the current trend on here

Ok thanks, I normally wear a size 36 but took those contest jeans in a size 38...we'll see...

ahhhh just got my call from Noriko to come pick my jeans up

problem is, i live in california!!

so i guess their getting shipped soon, i cant wait!

Was at BiG on Tuesday, and saw a stack of contest jeans that were being shipped out. I'm so jealous that I didn't join the contest, the jeans are beautiful (love the denim). The silhouette is very modern. And the details...awesome.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to part with these jeans. But if anyone has a 29 or 30 they're looking to sell, drop me a line.

^^It starts whenever you take the 1st picture of them soaking with the newspaper from that day/with the date on it. Then you write the same date on your jeans inner pocket bag and you have one year from that day. This is because everybody is not getting there jeans at the same time.

thankyougordonpx4.jpg

Here is a picture of the thank you card for Gordon. Inside it says, "Thinking thankful thoughts of you... For all the thoughtful things you do!"

Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM so far. If you are interested in signing the card, please send me a little message with your name or username. I will put it in the mailbox on Monday morning.

SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^It starts whenever you take the 1st picture of them soaking with the newspaper from that day/with the date on it. Then you write the same date on your jeans inner pocket bag and you have one year from that day. This is because everybody is not getting there jeans at the same time.

wouldnt it be more fair if we waited till everyone got theres first?

Sorry bro, but people have already started. This topic is covered in the other contest thread... we all start at different times and end at different times.