Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

when the samples came, i went to go try on the 32 that was soaked... somehow they were really big on me... so i panicked and downsize by 1... now, after i soaked them overnight in 150 degree water, they're super tight...

Time to do squats like them illegal immigrants on East Broadway!!!

oh it's on now bitches

soakdating.jpg

DHL delivery from NY took a whole day

hot soaked in scalding water for 2 hours, air dried overnight

measurements

SZ = 31 (ordered true waist size)

measurements.jpg

fit is fantastic. jeans are pretty low rise and sit on hips as advertised, so i'm glad i ordered true to size. slim fit, but roomy thigh. perfection.

This is getting more confusing by the minute.... I originally ordered w34 in the preorder as I failed to read the size charts right... My mistake. I then went to BIG and tried on the w32 which had undergone the soak treatment and it fitted perfect. So i've attempted to change my order.

Now everyone is posting all kinds of wacky sizes after soaks etc....... Maybe I should have stuck with my original order!!

Only time will tell....

hey kert, when you soak/wash them, if possible, could you give us the pre and post soak/wash measurements please? thx!

i will. i'm thinking i'll probably lose 3 inches on the waist. at least i'm hoping, cause i have a lot of room there pre soak.

I'm a pretty exact 31 and ordered a 29 originally. However I went to BiG last week and tried on a washed and worn 28 (the pair Gordon sent to cheep to model in the original contest thread) which fit me perfect. He said there will be abount an inch of stretch in the waist after a good amount of wear so I sized down to a 28.

Btw there are no more small sizes (27-29) left from the first shipment. Those who ordered that and didn't get an email will probably have to wait 1-2 weeks. Gordon said there's still a lot of the bigger sizes so that's good news for some of you.

i tend to find myself wondering whether my size will be OK

but then i see everyones pics of the patch and soak pics

and it just makes me smile, worse comes to worse, if its a bit too large, that gives some people on here the excuse to buy a new sugarcane/samurai/skull/ IH belt haha

Is this denim very slubby? Some of the pics make the denim look kinda flat... like SC 47s, but some of them make the denim look slightly slubby.

I'm still debating about starting or not, think I may just hold off for a while, maybe after I come back from vacation in 2 weeks, this is kinda why I wanted an official start time and end time. :P

might just wait for Beetle.

Is this denim very slubby? Some of the pics make the denim look kinda flat... like SC 47s, but some of them make the denim look slightly slubby.

not too slubby. about as slubby as skulls and the color isn't as dark. not as slubby as my pbj xx-005s.