Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I don't mind being the last to start wearing them..

They still have to make it to my shipping address in the States - then to Germany - and Dave023's will even travel from Germany further on to Belgium..I doubt they'll be here or at his place November 5th...

So I guess that makes us the taillights...

LOL

DHL BLOWS!

apparently the jeans were 'delivered' twice..

news to me...morons.

defeats the purpose of online tracking if the humans don't know where anything is

The jeans may stay "crisper/stiffer" if they air dry but trust me, yesterday I soaked and air dried and they were big. So today I soaked again and machine dried and they shrunk up a bunch more all the way to the BiG charts this time round.. There still relatively big on me (fits like a loose repro jean) but the difference is still there, but I at least know that they won't shrink anymore now. If you want to get all of the shrinking out of the way do it in the begining.

I did a 2nd hot soak and hot dry. My size 31 came down to really close to posted measurements at BiG.

waist 33"

front rise 10.5"

back rise 15"

upper thigh 12"

knee 9"

leg opening 8"

inseam 35.5"

1719727634_aa8275207f.jpg

1718879335_da6d746f53.jpg

After a day's wear, I feel that they stretched out just a little bit on the thighs and knees. Overall, the fit and sizing is close to what I expected from looking at BiG measurements.

I took mine to the tailor to get a hem job, and I'm not getting them back 'till friday :( I guess it's better than sending them back to BIG, then having to wait for them to be shipped back here.

i think it would have been better to send them back to BiG and wait. it's because a) they'll be chain-stitched, and B) gordon does a spectacular job.

just my opinion.

woo hoo got mine in today.. very happy about the slubbiness/weight of the denim.

38x36 #2

Hope you are doing the measurements, too. Would be interesting to see how the shrinkage is at this size. What is/was the initial measurements?

#2 is definitely cool. Who got #1?

# 116 Reprazent!

Soo after all the moaning and whining yesterday they arrive in my hands around 8:30 last night...pics were taken, they will come later,

i however am enjoying these a great deal right now..

I gave them a very quick and hot handwash with a drop of detergent

then let them soak in nearly boiling hot water for a few hours

34 turned out to be an absolute perfect fit for my thighs

I got my jeans yesterday, pretty nice. Still don't know if I am gonna begin wearing them soon or sell them. I have my S0505s that I am currently in love with. On another note: how come nobody has mentioned the cool SUFUxBIGxWarehouse indigo dyed handkerchief that came with these jeans? The green on indigo looks really good. Did nobody like it or what?

I got my jeans yesterday, pretty nice. Still don't know if I am gonna begin wearing them soon or sell them. I have my S0505s that I am currently in love with. On another note: how come nobody has mentioned the cool SUFUxBIGxWarehouse indigo dyed handkerchief that came with these jeans? The green on indigo looks really good. Did nobody like it or what?

Handkerchief? I have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously. I WANT OUT!