Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Received mine today in Philly. Unfortunately had to send them back to Gordon. 32 was a little too baggy for my taste. So being sent back for a hem and a sz. 31. SOOO close. It was a sad departure but hopefully we will be reunited soon. I miss you already horned monkey and we only knew each other a matter of hours.

we need fit pics pikler!

a bit too late for pre soak pics. but they were really long. they werent too bad in the width department. i measured about 33" for the waist (mine is a size 28). they were so long though, that if i had them tailored, they could also serve as socks, because they covered my feet plus some.

ill post pics asap.

and im using my drivers license instead of a newspaper, since it was issued to me today. hope thats ok. i really couldnt find todays newspaper anywhere in the house, and both of the cars are out, and i dont want to ask the neighbors because they might kill me.

and is it just me or does it reek something awful when you soak these?

My measurements post-soak include dryer time. They definitely came out bigger than I had expected, but I like the fit. I'll post fit picks tomorrow. I was thinking about stacking, but I don't think I can stand having all this extra denim around my ankles. I think they might be getting a hem job.