Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Hope you are doing the measurements, too. Would be interesting to see how the shrinkage is at this size. What is/was the initial measurements?

#2 is definitely cool. Who got #1?

i didnt do an initial measurement out of sheer excitement and joy, but they were pretty close if not off by an inch on the waist.

i'm a 36 in Cheap Mondays but a 38 in SS Nudies so pretty close to a 38. pre soak i could fit my fist in between my hip bone and the jeans and still have room. the length was the pre-soak quoted length aka pretty f'n long.

i hot soaked for 2 solid hours, hung dry overnight over the bathtub. the jeans were still damp but the waist is still a little big. im sitting in class and i can slide a finger near my hip bone and still pull space between me and the jean. i have pre and post soak pics of the fit on me that i'll post later when i get back home.

the jeans were superloose before the soak, but the thigh fitment now is gold, not 501 loose but not like i sized 2 sizes down tight. the front rise is a little longer than i wanted but overall the fit is good. post-soak the fit is much better in the knees and the stacking is pretty nice. i'm 6'4" so 36" seam isnt too long.

who has #1?? and where are these hankerchiefs????

I got my jeans yesterday, pretty nice. Still don't know if I am gonna begin wearing them soon or sell them. I have my S0505s that I am currently in love with. On another note: how come nobody has mentioned the cool SUFUxBIGxWarehouse indigo dyed handkerchief that came with these jeans? The green on indigo looks really good. Did nobody like it or what?

i want a hanky. pics!

hey, if there is a chris in a W31 from PA that's waiting for there's, send me a pm. I just got an email from BIG with a DHL tracking number. they got me confused with someone else. i told BIG about it also.

I'll post pics when I get home from work. Man this handkerchief is sweet. You guys didn't get one? Wow I feel special.

Yeah, warehouse sent my pair directly to my house... VIP action... no big deal. I've got ins in the industry.

Here is the Special Edition Handkerchief that came with my jeans. I can't believe nobody else is as big of a denim head as I am that they didn't preorder this thing too. The indigo dye is amazing and was dyed in some obscure Japanese place by some really well known Japanese dude whose family has been doing this sort of thing for centuries. It was dyed in the traditional wacky Japanese way that adhered to the strictest traditions. The print used for the lettering is the original lettering used on the A-bombs that were used on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, so it even ties in some of that Americana type stuff that is really cool too.

I was really hoping they would rip off some of that Native American art and maybe have some leather Indian type tassels hanging from it, but it still rocks... huh.

handkerchiefbd9.jpg