Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

thankyougordonpx4.jpg

Here is a picture of the thank you card for Gordon. Inside it says, "Thinking thankful thoughts of you... For all the thoughtful things you do!"

Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM so far. If you are interested in signing the card, please send me a little message with your name or username. I will put it in the mailbox on Monday morning.

ok, so I just realized what was wrong with my patch. If you look carefully you can see the righthand bottom corner of the patch on top of the stitching on the jeans. I'm not sure what that stitch is called but it makes the patch lay akward. Is this on everyone elses jeans? My other jeans don't have this. It's as if the patch was a bit too big...(not a huge deal, but just wanted to point out)P1050113.jpgP1050110-1.jpgP1050081-1.jpg

Nah, thats where the patch sits its because of the yoke on them. Did you wear these yet emaze? Im still up in the air if I'm going in for it yet.

yeah I couldn't help myself. I've been wearing my sammy contest jeans what seems like forever already. The first day of wearing them, they were crazy tight and I could barely button the top button. But after sitting at my desk all day they button with ease. And that was just one day of wearing them. At first I thought I had made the mistake of sizing down too much (waitst 30 to a 27!) but so far they are turning out great. They're still a bit long on the length after they got hemmed. I'm going to have them stack a bit, and I left room for more shrinkage.

I'll post fit pictures soon.

thanks 40oz.... I'm thinking about switching wallets & breaking these in with my Sda wallet though? The redmoon paddle might be too much for these jeans.

it fits but not as good as in other jeans that I own... I'm thinking the sda fade will look nicer. I can get the entire wallet fade. Where as the redmoon just fills the entire pocket.

P1050125.jpg

doesn't phase me, just use to it I guess... the only issue I find with the redmoon is sitting down on the can. it either gets in the damn way or slides out.

I wouldn't worry too much Denim P just wash and dry them hot to shrink. You'll still get a nice repro relaxed fit.