shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

not to anyone directly just this wholeI hate when big ass dudes sing in a high pitch, off key, accapello style on the train--so bad and high that the tunnel noise and my headphones on max still can't drown him out completely

Edited by whitney

Lost packages that show up after five months, after a paypal dispute, and after you already bought another one of the same thing.

Paid the seller back because I'm not trash and I'd rather have two of the same thing than pay a shitload for return shipping to Europe and have nothing to show for it but now I've got two kind of niche pairs of pants and I'm out $130 I wasn't planning on spending.

That guy is absolutely disgusting, he's just a piece of shit. I tried emailing RSD for the venue of the Brisbane date so I can contact the venue and talk them about cancelling it, no reply yet, but when they do I'll probably post it in here so everyone can email them as well

Looks like he won't be coming at all..

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/20/world/julien-blanc-uk-visa-ban/index.html?hpt=hp_c5

You know, the term executive coach always struck me weird. It has almost something business-like to it. As if this dude was a businessman.

The way it was always presented to me I thought it was just some dude talking to a bunch of other losers in a community center seminar.

I got curious and looked at the Real Social Dynamics website and holy shit

S4zfW2X.png

so yeah think about it.

Free Trial to give you a little taste

25 bucks a month as a low cost option for the people who can't afford the box sets. Also gives access to forum and community so a monthly subscription is interesting for all customers.

400 bucks for a box set of dvds and you don't even have to worry about distribution and retail middlemen cause people just order directly from you so you make a hella killing. Pricing it that high even lends it credibility because people are dumb.

If you're a super nerd you can buy the other box sets as well. There's another two not pictured, by the way. Probably 5-6 in total. This gives people the option to sink as much money into their idea at their own liberty. Recent trends like Kickstarter and free to play games like Kim K Hollywood and Candy Crush have proven the effectiveness of variable pricing and that there are whales for anything out there.

Yeah to me this sounds like a smart business model designed to prey on internet nerds and the recent social media shitstorm only sought out more like minded dumbos straight to his website. And if you could even got 200 of those million people to buy a single dvd box set, that's already 73.800 USD in the bank in almost pure winnings from doing nothing at all and if they are impressed with his product they might even come back for more or recommend it to their friends.

But even if Blanc is only pretending because he realizes that there is a demand for this kind of shit to make money off them,

it's still wrong and a shitty thing to do. It gives people with warped moral and value compasses confirmation, or even worse, makes some weaker individuals buy into his shit after seeing him on TV and the internet.

You could argue that if RSD isn't profiting of those people, others are going to do it anyway, but that still doesn't make this right.

And about the visa ban... remember when the NBA banned Air Jordans...?

also sorry if autism

Edited by Hsin8

dude that make offer on grailed, you accept and then they never pay

message him

he say;

sorry i dont think it will fit my wardrobe atm ?????

dude messages me for a trade, fucks me around for a full 2 weeks saying hell ship, then gives me some bullshit about his dog pissing on the package so the jacket is permantly ruined

another dude did the same thing but just stopped messaging after he said hed ship

fuck if you changed your mind just tell me so i can relist

when you trying to move something in a particular place on indesign/illustrator and it goes like 1 point in either direction of the specific place you want to put it