shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Grailed doesn't offer any sort of additional buyer protection like eBay, they're trying to scare people to do transactions on site so they can pocket the 4%.

ebay doesnt offer additional protection either, its all thru paypal. grailed only takes 3%. paypal takes 2.9%+25cents. so ya theyre scamming u .01%. still retards tho

lol you fucking children are ridiculous 

i walk around the gym lockerroom butt ass naked bc i'm a grown man and i dont give a fuck about your dumb feelings

the korean senior citizens at my gym are real og. 

one hand resting on a hip. the other holding a hairdryer to their balls.

Grailed doesn't offer any sort of additional buyer protection like eBay, they're trying to scare people to do transactions on site so they can pocket the 4%.

they're trying to run a business. without that small charge, the site won't be able to run - and you won't have anywhere to sell your clothes.

no lol we'll just come back here and I won't have to deal with the stupid reddit lowballers

Also, what's dumb is that they made an announcement about how they would waive paypal fees and then a month or two later they said they had to stop doing it but what happened is they're just pocketing that 4% instead.

no lol we'll just come back here and I won't have to deal with the stupid reddit lowballers

Also, what's dumb is that they made an announcement about how they would waive paypal fees and then a month or two later they said they had to stop doing it but what happened is they're just pocketing that 4% instead.

nobody is forcing you to use their service. don't be a free rider

'group members' not taking part in a 'group project' and ignoring texts and calls. fuck you i'm not putting your name on the project

Two months ago I applied for studies abroad and today was the day when I was suppose to get a decision if I have the chance to go or not(My first choice was Seoul). Every single fucking one from my class got there mail with the decision and I'm ofcourse the only one to not recieve an email. FUCK!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!   

edit: I got a spot!! : )))

Edited by williebabzan