shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Yes, Spain and Italy are most definitely ex-communist Easten Bloc states with completely undeveloped free market economies.

i knew sum1 wud say tht...i think theyr comparable in sum getoness aspex...spain b mad geto n shit n italy govt sux n dey got a lot of homeless...i compare the two cuz of STOOPS misallocation of fundz.

OOh! two posts in a row.

Does that make me a hater?

This evening I'm mainly disliking intensely those CUNTS who go to sample sales then resell what they picked up for 200% more than what they paid, when they could have hooked people up for nothing and felt good about it instead.

srsly???

dude econ 100.

This evening I'm mainly disliking intensely those CUNTS who go to sample sales then resell what they picked up for 200% more than what they paid, when they could have hooked people up for nothing and felt good about it instead.

you feel better if you make some qwap and the person is happy

superbad. i fucking hate superbad.

thanks for unleashing a whole new "vote for pedro t-shirt" wave on us, i can't wait to see everyone's hilarious "MCLOVIN" tee.

people already have "vote for pedro" by their nicknames in my msn. I was perplexed as to what it meant but again sufu has enlightened me.

When you think your deoderant bar is okay , but you got to put it on and it falls apart all over the place .

Then you pick some out that's remaining to rub it on with your hand cause you dont have enough time to buy more before work and you have to wash your hands 8+ times to get it off ..