shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest jmatsu
harharhar, I'm full of surprises.

I never wandered further into those territories though, don't worry.

the bag looks familiar, but i can't place it.

what is it? what is the the ghost sheet? hercovitch?

People from the suburbs attempting to portray the stereotypical 'hood lifestyle.

"Friends" that disregard your advice/intervention and continue to fuck up their life just to get high.

When people refer to Messenger, an instant messaging program distributed by MSN, as MSN. It's Messenger.

Yeah, but that's the shittiest name I've ever heard of for just about anything, ever. People have every right to call it whatever the hell they want, because asking if you use "Messenger" makes you sound like an idiot.

When people refer to Messenger, an instant messaging program distributed by MSN, as MSN. It's Messenger.

L=O=L NUB

MESSANGER CAN REFER 2 MESSANGER SERVICE OR MSN MESSENGER(DPERECATED)/WINDOWS LIVE MESEENGER(PROPAER NAEM) OR WINDOZE MESSENGER . U IZ RONG 2. PROPER NOMANKLATURE IZ DEPENDANT ON CIRCUMSTANCE.

Looking at that at a smaller size it looks amazingly alot like one of those gay Actionman figures in a box, with the pose and shiny plastic look and painted on hair. Quite well done I must say.

dood...i fell asleep rite wen u post dat...

hmmmmmm.......

I've had an inexplicable desire for one of those Bernhard ghost costumes for the longest time. Where did you get a hold of that thing?

I don't own it, just slipped it on for that pic, that's already too much information mind you...

Man, I hate googlecheckout. I have no idea why, but it's taking me five days to actually pay for something. First the invoices didn't go through, then my card was declined, so I had to phone the bank, wait on the phone for an hour, and tell them I wasn't trying to do anything scammy. And then I look at my card and see that I have an 'online limit' and it's less then what the thing I'm buying is - so I have to phone them again. And during this, it seems to eat another invoices that was sent to me.

Stupid...weird internet payment centres.

so here's the story.

one of my coworkers wasn't pulling his work or getting anything done. wasn't coming to work. took basically four weeks off in a row. he's a fellow assistant manager...pretty damn important to the shop.

so two weeks ago i was on the verge of quitting. my heart was elsewhere...didn't wanna work there at all anymore. he pulls me aside and we make a pact that we'll work together to change things around the store, fix problems.

he just sent me a text giving his two weeks notice.

i might kill the bitch.

Walking down the street today I realized

I hate fat girls with saggy boobs who goes braless under a cami so low that the scoop of the cami grazes the top of their nipples. If you're going to show off your assets-- might as well wear a push up bra, strapless bustier if you're worried about the thick straps showing under your tiny cami straps.

Guys who wear a jean jacket tied at their waist. Yes, I realize that a hot day in sf is rare thus you had planned for a windy day but its better left in the car then your waist and if no car then hold it because tying it around your waist makes it look like a jean skirt over jeans from behind.

Girls who buy slingbacks a size too small so when they wear them they end up stepping on top of the strap (for foot relieve?).

There's also this lady who irritates me. She knows I don't speak mandarin but continues to insist speaking to me, in mandarin. She has the nerve to get mad at me when I don't do what she's asking or respond :mad:

do people think this website runs for free on magic servers? i would have expected that people would enjoy the contest and enjoy chatting about an affordable pair of decent quality selvage jeans, instead its a few grumps complaining about a stickied thread dedicated to one brand- as if the dior/samurai/etc. threads are really any different.

now i know why a. i dont give a fuck about denim and b. i used to never read superdenim. fucking denim nerds.