shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

AIM conversations where the person you are chatting with only types one word answers.
i just had one of those, so I did the same. She said she had to sleep but she stayed on for awhile longer, so it didnt seem to be disinterest..just laziness i guess.

people asking how much stuff you have costs infront of a big group of people

mannn.. that's the worst. partly because I'm humble and I really don't want to say how much money I spent... and also because it's always sooooooooooo craaaaazzy to other people that you spent X dollars on something (but deep down inside I'm comforted with the knowledge that I'll hold onto that garment for a long time and it'll get plenty of use).

I hate when people add the plural "s".

"I just went to Best Buys"

and when they add an unnecessary 'the'. I just went to the best buys.

So you two are saying you hate Filipinos? :confused:

I hate when you greet someone and they completely ignore you and walk right on by like you said nothing.

I hate when you hole the door for someone and they don't say thank you or even acknowledge the fact that you did it.

I hate flash web sites. I don't want to watch your shit draw itself. I really don't want to watch some cutesy progress bar count up to 100%. All flash sites should go to hell and die.

darkanimal if you have a flash web site i excuse you because as i recall the animation was of a golem eating its own intestines and that is cool.

darkanimal if you have a flash web site i excuse you because as i recall the animation was of a golem eating its own intestines and that is cool.

yeah I'm getting them tattooed in my forearm next month.