shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people posting the god damn date in their waywt posts, as if the post didnt already come complete with day, month, year, and time of post.

what the fuck is that? is it supposed to be artsy? what the fuck is that!?

i'm with you dino. i've railed against it a couple of times myself, to no avail.

99% of the time someone writes the date, it's the date that the picture is taken and the date that it's posted. soundbomber, famous., jimmyc, solistik......explain yourselves, if you can.

oh well, i guess it's the nature of stupidity to be too stupid to know when it's being stupid, or too stupid to understand criticism to avoid not being stupid.

uh....wait....i changed my mind. please disregard the above.

oh wait.....i changed it back.

i'm with you dino. i've railed against it a couple of times myself, to no avail.

99% of the time someone writes the date, it's the date that the picture is taken and the date that it's posted. soundbomber, famous., jimmyc, solistik......explain yourselves, if you can.

oh well, i guess it's the nature of stupidity to be too stupid to know when it's being stupid, or too stupid to understand criticism to avoid not being stupid.

pissing off doctorworm and agreeing with dino all in one post :cool:

I do it because I've always done it, I never found it artistic or anything of that matter.

I just love filling in the subject line and what else to fill the subject line in but with the

date. Sorry that it annoys you guys. Find it kind of strange that it actually annoys

you guys, to the point where it brings you to the emotion of hatred. But whatever, I've

done it for quite some time and I don't think I'm going to stop either unfortunately (for

you guys anyway).

I do it because I've always done it, I never found it artistic or anything of that matter.

I just love filling in the subject line and what else to fill the subject line in but with the

date. Sorry that it annoys you guys. Find it kind of strange that it actually annoys

you guys, to the point where it brings you to the emotion of hatred. But whatever, I've

done it for quite some time and I don't think I'm going to stop either unfortunately (for

you guys anyway).

very strange.

this thread

the internet

--- meta-lameness

I dont like -

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=29734

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33228

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=33232

I wont be at all surprised to see a "what does selvedge look like???" thread.

If any lurkers are reading this - surprise me, prove me wrong.

bitches who tell you all about their stupid life problems, but won't listen to any advice given. i guess they would rather go on complaining their little shitty life.

also hate those damn asian fobs... some of which are actually american born and raised but pretend to be fobs.

bitches who tell you all about their stupid life problems, but won't listen to any advice given. i guess they would rather go on complaining their little shitty life.

seconded.

also. bitches who think that they are the only ones in the world who have stupid life problems.

worst

THE MAJORITY OF THE SHIT IN HERE ISNT EVEN SHIT U HATE, IT'S JUST SHIT THAT KINNA ANNOYS YOU. HERES SOME SHIT I REALLY FUCKING HATE

1. WINDOWNS

2. WINDOWS

3. WINDOWS

4. II FUCKIN S

5. PHP

6. MS SQL SERVER. MOST USELESS PILE OF SHIT EVER. WHAT IS THIS EVEN USED FOR? SAME GOES FOR ORACLE.

7-10. EDITING GODDAMN INI FILES.

amen 123456