shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest Airjamie
Airjamie.

Starting with his toughboy stories and ending with his complete absence of anything that would even resemble a brain. I wonder if he actually think anybody cares about him burning up Salvation Army stuff or breaking a window of a car or anything else that he supposedly does...

Is he even out of highschool yet?

Woah. Ride nuts much duder? You that kid from the burger shop or something?

Guest Airjamie
i hate hypocrites who call people whiny little wuss puss by starting their own whiny thread.

shut the fuck up already.

Thats it baby, let that hate out.

dude, +1 for funky ice...

- i also hate people arguing over who's car is better or cars in general

- nice weather when i have to work and shitty weather when i have the day off

- shitty parties that run out of beer that are nowhere near a bodega

- midtown (still)

Guest Airjamie
that shit so fucking funny i almost forget what an ass you are.

good for you i don't give a shit.

Blah blah blah blah blah...

You idiots can get together every jackshit noob in the world to take me on and invade the whole of sufu with your bullshit but the fact remains that your sole argument is "i dont like airjamie and he should shut up". Well, noone cares who you fucking like and who you dont, you arent contributing anything save this pugnacious young buck shit. You going to call me a fag next? How about tell me you fucked my mother? Save it im done .

Guest Airjamie
i really hate when people care enough to type out the words telling how much they dont care.

Hey dino, is the sapphire still all screamcore? I remember seeing Luti-kriss there with zao back in the day. Shit used to be such a good club. That pizza joint around the corner is so fucking good too.

i hate air jamie. hes a dick. hes so mean to kids and little animals and stuff. he does drugs. hes funny. he probably doesnt care about new dior jeans, and i dont think ive seen him succumb to the sufu hive mind yet.

dude... just fucking become one of us... it will be better for you.

Hey dino, is the sapphire still all screamcore? I remember seeing Luti-kriss there with zao back in the day. Shit used to be such a good club. That pizza joint around the corner is so fucking good too.

i think so man, i dont know for sure though since all that disenchanted me so much, havent been around those parts as much as i used to. did you get what i said in the fl meetup thread about backbooth?

Guest Airjamie
did you get what i said in the fl meetup thread about backbooth?

Yeah dude i just saw, im talking to everybody about it so well see i know theyre trying to get an orlando show together anyway. the only negative i can think of is as far as i know im still banned from backbooth over an incident at a melt banana show about 6 years ago.

i hate air jamie. hes a dick. hes so mean to kids and little animals and stuff. he does drugs. hes funny. he probably doesnt care about new dior jeans, and i dont think ive seen him succumb to the sufu hive mind yet.

dude... just fucking become one of us... it will be better for you.

I am basically what happens when you take a little rich kid, raise him in LA, let his brother play him T.S.O.L. Wu Tang and the Jerky Boys 24/7. Mc Penis Filet anyone?

bless the matyr was incredible, latest cd not so much.

Quoted for truth.

if one more person says "quality," especially the kid at my work that won't shut up about visvim, i'm going to explode.

Haha, I'm in the same boat, I've been listenin to a guy in my studio for the last year who keeps saying "classic", one of these days he's gonna get a classic smack in the mouth!

The things i dislike are people who dont follow simple instructions or who never asks questions if they need help. They claim to know everything and then screw up, causing an uproar.

Ignorant people. I cant stress this one enough, people who pre-judge others in terms of their physical appearance, way of speech, etc.

Childish behaviour in public.

People who walk into a your store and try to tell you how to do your job like your some infant.

for most people its 'you have work/class/the bar exam/etc.'

furthermore, i hate when i tell myself "you have to work tomorrow. don't buy a ball and stay up drinking until 8 am when you have to work tomorrow. dont take the e that sketchy kid you met in the washroom gave you. dont do it. go to bed"

i hate working on sundays.

i hate filing shit.

i fucking hate filing shit too. im ok when its pretty ez but when that shit starts getting complicated with having to staple shit together and reallocate it in another location along with some other files u have to attach to it, shit gets fucked up especially with all these fucking random numbers.

i fucking hate the smell after u photocopy something.