shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate it when a package arrives but there's noone to accept it, and then they come and deliver it the next day again and I know there won't be anyone to accept it today either so then I have to go pick it up tomorrow at the post office since it comes from the States and it can't be accepted by my neighbours.

Have to wait two days longer while the item was at my door yesterday.

And it happens quite often.

I hate that!

^^^ I hate that too

I also hate the endless string of interviews I've had only to be turned down for someone with "more relevant experience" - why bother interviewing me and wasting my time if thats the case, it'll be on their C.V. and could save us all the fucking bother.

^^^there's intangibles to consider, especially in business. it's possible to blow someone away during an interview with your personal charm, charisma, leadership quality, or interpersonal skills, thereby overcoming lack of experience (to a degree).

obviously you didn't.

I hate it when a package arrives but there's noone to accept it, and then they come and deliver it the next day again and I know there won't be anyone to accept it today either so then I have to go pick it up tomorrow at the post office since it comes from the States and it can't be accepted by my neighbours.

Have to wait two days longer while the item was at my door yesterday.

And it happens quite often.

I hate that!

amen brotha

signature confirmation on home delivery is the most retarded shit ever

i have a fucking job

do they think i, or anyone for that matter, can just take half a fucking day off and sit around and wait for their fucking package to show up?

what the fucking fuck?

stupidest shit i ever heard of

I'm naked under my clothes, and that bugs me.
I would like to say a few words about nudity in the world today. I, for one, am just appalled by it.

Are you aware that underneath their clothing, every single human is walking around completely NAKED?

Yes, and it's not just the people, although goodness knows that's bad enough. Animals too, even cute little doggies and pussycats can't be trusted. Underneath their fur they're absolutely NAKED!!

And it's not just the quadrupeds either! Birds, yes, even birds, underneath all their fine feathers, completely..

. .

PEOPLE WHO FETISHIZE/DATE/FUK/WHATEVER ONLY ONE GODDAMN RACE...

lDIOTS. I FIND THESE PEOPLE TO BE THE MOST STEREOTYPING RETARDS...JUDGING EVERYONE OFF OF JUST 1 OR 2 EXPERIENCES WITH SOMETHING/SOMEONE SUPERFICIALLY SIMILAR...

I hate listening to my neighbours fucking through the wall ALL NIGHT with the same vigour and intensity that they went at it with.

It's not even that being currently single I'm envious, but I have to live next door to these people and I now know their complete sexual repertoire and preferences thanks to the extremely vocal nature of her requests and appreciation and his distorted caveman soundz.

Grrrrrrrr.

I hate listening to my neighbours fucking through the wall ALL NIGHT with the same vigour and intensity that they went at it with.

It's not even that being currently single I'm envious, but I have to live next door to these people and I now know their complete sexual repertoire and preferences thanks to the extremely vocal nature of her requests and appreciation and his distorted caveman soundz.

Grrrrrrrr.

shame on you, you should be applauding their sybaritic lifestyle

Grrrrrrrr.

Pffft... If I were you...

I would cheer loudly...

When the girl moans/screams FASTER, cheer and start clapping furiously... "YEA YEA GOGOGO FASTER! GO FASTER YEAAA!"

When the post office loses your package and you're out a jacket, and $100 and there being nothing you can do about it because there was delivery confirmation but no insurance.

98% of female rappers/comedians

the lack of an extensive railway system in the U.S.

receipts

girls who bitch about being "just a girlfriend" but then they go ahead and do all those stupid girlfriend things anyway (drunk txting, late night calls, bitching about spending time with friends, etc.)

McDonald's

in America: the androgynous merging of sexual identities (chivalry is dead and women are expected to act like men if they want to succeed)

the flamboyant drama queens that never shut the fuck up on Sunday nights at the gay bar across the street from my apartment (I live in a gayborhood)

slow elevators

annoying ass fucking girls who cant take a mother fucking hint when i give one word responses the entire god damn time:

xlunesoleilx (11:43:05 AM): oh my gosh I just played with teh cutest little kittens

xlunesoleilx (11:43:24 AM): one was all black!

T for Trevor (11:43:24 AM): cute

xlunesoleilx (11:43:25 AM): :D

xlunesoleilx (11:43:45 AM): but then I felt guilty because of joe

T for Trevor (11:44:29 AM): lol

xlunesoleilx (11:45:07 AM): so how was new york?!

T for Trevor (11:45:23 AM): lame

xlunesoleilx (11:47:04 AM): what?!

T for Trevor (11:47:20 AM): yeah

xlunesoleilx (11:47:35 AM): what happened?

T for Trevor (11:47:44 AM): it was just lame

xlunesoleilx (11:48:09 AM): I'm sorry.

xlunesoleilx (11:48:15 AM): did the school tours go well at least?

T for Trevor (11:48:43 AM): sorta

xlunesoleilx (11:49:01 AM): ugh.

xlunesoleilx (11:49:51 AM): so no exciting stories?

xlunesoleilx (11:49:54 AM): did you go shopping at least?

T for Trevor (11:50:05 AM): a little

xlunesoleilx (11:50:27 AM): get anything good?

T for Trevor (11:50:48 AM): just basics

xlunesoleilx (11:52:46 AM): :-(

xlunesoleilx (11:52:50 AM): or :-)

T for Trevor (11:53:49 AM): :/

xlunesoleilx (11:54:04 AM): perfecto!

xlunesoleilx (11:55:00 AM): so how were the schools?

T for Trevor (11:55:39 AM): soso

xlunesoleilx (11:56:24 AM): nothing really got to you?

T for Trevor (11:56:40 AM): i dont know dude

xlunesoleilx (11:57:04 AM): dude, like, totally

xlunesoleilx (11:58:23 AM): that stinks

xlunesoleilx (11:59:53 AM): I'm getting my tattoo tomorrow!!!!!

T for Trevor (12:00:10 PM): sweet yo

xlunesoleilx (12:00:25 PM): wait, not tomorrow, thurs

xlunesoleilx (12:00:30 PM): I'm confusing my days

T for Trevor (12:00:33 PM): word