shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i havent worn deoderant in like 4 months. the first week or so was bad but now im just a neutral smell. I beat the fucking system. I mean i guess some people need it but i dont sweat very much.

you're deluding yourself. your stench is still there, and rank as ever, you've just become accustomed to it.

i havent worn deoderant in like 4 months. the first week or so was bad but now im just a neutral smell. I beat the fucking system. I mean i guess some people need it but i dont sweat very much.

i could probably could on one hand the number of times ive worn anti-perspirant/deodorant in the last 3 years. I just never really made a habit of using it everyday and eventually phased it out completely and i generally dislike the idea of putting foreign substances on my skin.

Well I guess if you guys go to work in an air conditioned car and work in an office where you don't do any labor and sit in air conditioning all day you can get away with it ..

I detail Toyota and Lexus cars and am moving 8 hours straight usually ..

Lobby has air though

People who have absolutely no fashion sense telling me I do not look good.

People who are dressed poorly but think theyre dressed to the nines

Girls who want you to read their minds

Ex girlfriends

Shitty phone reception, when you need it

When no matter which way you face you cant light your fucking cigarette cause the winds all gnarly with your lighter

going into a temp jobs employment centre and being told i should have come in april if i wanted a job now

the UK goverments tax system, so you tax me for wages and basic living costs and housing and clothing and car and fuel and 1 little package from japan

^ i hear you man. i've been blowing it off for a while, just because it's a drag to go through the whole process.
me too... i cant stand getting my hair cut.

i cut it last week after about nine months of growing. but they cut it too long for interviews so i had it recut today up at chinatown. shit looks terrible now.