shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people that walk up to the register or check out on the fucking cell phone.

also people who talk loudly on the cell in general.

people who talk on the cell

people who talk

people

Edited by fobsquad

High school student coming up to the register wearing a Gucci belt, fake huge diamond earrings with generic retail (think: Docker's slacks w/ Stacy Adams dress shoes) casual atire. #manewear lol

seein a fly ass bz in a car and you're all like mmm damn girl let me follow you to your destination to see the rest of you then you see the rest of said bz and it aint nothin good.

sold something on ebay on monday. buyer isn't paying. i have to wait til friday night to open an unpaid claim, which will take 2-3 more days to finally close it so i can relist my item. fuck you ebay/buyer.

Word. But doesn't the process take considerably more than 2-3 days?

Standing in line at a club is bad enough, but it's even worse when there is a group of first years trying to be cool. You know what I mean. Dudes dressed by hypebeast, all named like Breyden, Blake, Skyler ... girls all variations on the theme of tube dress, all named like Courtney, Krystal, Dakota. All I hear is "Yo dude, you got any m?" "Na bruh." Then one of the girls "Yo I've never even had mdma; what's it like?" Dude like "Yo it's fucking dope, you defo gotta get on that shit." Then another dude, "Bro it's all about coke. You ever done it? That shit's real." Girl cuts in "OMG, guys, do you remember Alex? Guys... Do you ... Guys... Guys! Do you... Do you remember Alex? She was fucking rolling! Do you remember that? Lol she was so high!"

I'm just standing there, sighing, looking up at the sky, or my phone, thinking, "Would you guys just shut the fuck up?"

Standing in line at a club is bad enough, but it's even worse when there is a group of first years trying to be cool. You know what I mean. Dudes dressed by hypebeast, all named like Breyden, Blake, Skyler ... girls all variations on the theme of tube dress, all named like Courtney, Krystal, Dakota. All I hear is "Yo dude, you got any m?" "Na bruh." Then one of the girls "Yo I've never even had mdma; what's it like?" Dude like "Yo it's fucking dope, you defo gotta get on that shit." Then another dude, "Bro it's all about coke. You ever done it? That shit's real." Girl cuts in "OMG, guys, do you remember Alex? Guys... Do you ... Guys... Guys! Do you... Do you remember Alex? She was fucking rolling! Do you remember that? Lol she was so high!"

I'm just standing there, sighing, looking up at the sky, or my phone, thinking, "Would you guys just shut the fuck up?"

Though I agree that these people sound like a bunch of rubes, why are you going to the same club as them in the first place if you are so superior?

People who try to interpret art.

People who diss independent films or documentaries.

The South, or really America in general.

Society's lack of perspective.

Generation culture gaps.

Closed-mindedness toward drug/chemical use.

Games with low framerates.

The struggle for moderation with materialism.

Not having money to make art.

but what does it mean

For the layman among us, making art usually takes some sort of material, whether it be paint, fabric, film, or software, etc. I dislike not having enough money for things like these.

And I dislike people who burden art with "meaning", "purpose".

Edited by intrspktn

I'm not saying all art is meaningless, and purposeless, I'm saying I dislike art that was created with the intent of conveying anything other than its own aesthetic. I get to have an opinion. This is a thread for us to list what we hate individually. I didn't say everyone else should hate the same things I do.

^ you spend too much time analyzing and not enough having fun

What am I supposed to do while waiting in line?

Though I agree that these people sound like a bunch of rubes, why are you going to the same club as them in the first place if you are so superior?

Well, I'm not much of a club kind of person — just to clarify that this doesn't happen often — but every once, and I while I might go after a show or something. I could just as easily ask what these people are doing at the same club as me.

Perhaps I should have phrased my original post, "[i hate it when] I'm really irritable and every little thing gets under my skin, distracting me from the enjoyment at hand." But that isn't nearly so stirring a statement.

What am I supposed to do while waiting in line?

Well, I'm not much of a club kind of person — just to clarify that this doesn't happen often — but every once, and I while I might go after a show or something. I could just as easily ask what these people are doing at the same club as me.

Perhaps I should have phrased my original post, "[i hate it when] I'm really irritable and every little thing gets under my skin, distracting me from the enjoyment at hand." But that isn't nearly so stirring a statement.

They probably had a great night, but you whined about them having fun on an Internet forum, the fact that they sound like they are having fun gets you pissed off. Whos winning?