shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Going to a party with shit music (read: going to a party). You know, for example, when then is some solid rap mix, and then someone decides, midway through Sippin on Sizzurp, or something, that they've had enough, and what we all need is some fucking LMFAO. After which point, complete anarchy tears loose, and people are switching up the vibe every other minute. It's Flo Rida, then it's Justin Bieber, then it's that obnoxious song about shots, then it's that Flo Rida tune that was just on, then its some generic dubstep remix, then it Bob Marley. Then some random with a Supreme five-panel will turn to me and be like "Yo dude, do you like trap? Check this shit out; it's fucking dope." Hooks up his phone, and all I hear is 2 CHAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNZZZZZ. I hate that shit.

Going to a party with shit music (read: going to a party). You know, for example, when then is some solid rap mix, and then someone decides, midway through Sippin on Sizzurp, or something, that they've had enough, and what we all need is some fucking LMFAO. After which point, complete anarchy tears loose, and people are switching up the vibe every other minute. It's Flo Rida, then it's Justin Bieber, then it's that obnoxious song about shots, then it's that Flo Rida tune that was just on, then its some generic dubstep remix, then it Bob Marley. Then some random with a Supreme five-panel will turn to me and be like "Yo dude, do you like trap? Check this shit out; it's fucking dope." Hooks up his phone, and all I hear is 2 CHAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNZZZZZ. I hate that shit.

Try developing superficial friendships based on arts consumption. It works for me!

lol

On that note, fuck people who still get excited by Shots. That song is almost 4 fucking years old, but at every party there are about 3 dudes who can't even control their excitement. "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODY!!" Fuck you in your face if you do this. Even if you're doing it ironically, fuck you.

ebay final value fees used to have a $50 cap, now it's $250 since when wtf

"The maximum final value fee for auction-style listings is $250.00. For example, if you sell an item for $3,000.00 and charge $10.00 for shipping, you'll pay only $250.00, even though 9% of $3,010.00 is $270.90."

took my kid to the skatepark for the first time to teach him to skate miniramp, it's been a while since I've been...and holy fuck, the spot was swarmed with these fucking kids on razor scooters. They're calling out tricks like "540 tailwhip to fakie" and shit like it's something amazing, motherfucking anodized pink and green aluminum flying all over the place. Shit is beyond wack, I had no idea it was this widespread. And then I found out these fucking things cost like $400. The hate is real.

took my kid to the skatepark for the first time to teach him to skate miniramp, it's been a while since I've been...and holy fuck, the spot was swarmed with these fucking kids on razor scooters. They're calling out tricks like "540 tailwhip to fakie" and shit like it's something amazing, motherfucking anodized pink and green aluminum flying all over the place. Shit is beyond wack, I had no idea it was this widespread. And then I found out these fucking things cost like $400. The hate is real.

passed by the spot i used to skate when i was younger and there wasn't a skateboarder in sight not even ogs skating the bowl. it was fuckin full of scooters. its like this shit happened out of nowhere.