transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Hey guys,

I bought a pair of Dries van Noten pants from a long time (and I think, well liked) member six weeks ago. I payed 120 dollars (as a gift via Paypal… stupid I know… but the seller has been around for a long time so I trusted him). Then nothing.

Shipping from the sender to me in Stockholm should take a week (tops). I sent him five messages enquiring about the pants or at-least a tracking nr and I eventually received one answer saying that he would look into it. That was a few weeks and a lot of messages ago (and I can tell that he checks his messages, he just doesn't reply).

I kept nagging him and on June 19th he got back to me. He said that he had been really busy, that he was sorry about the delay and that the pants had been shipped the previous week. I'm still waiting!

Anyway, that's my problem. I really like to think the best of people (and I'm still hoping that he will sort it out) but this is starting to get ridiculous. Should I report him to Pay Pal?… the police?

Thanks!

Seller: Wasp

Email: [email protected]

(i'm assuming these are a fake name/email)

http://supertalk.sup...oots-bbs-pants/

I purchased Rick owen side zip boots from this seller on the 13th of June via paypal. He maintained good communication told me he would post them out to me from Australia the following week and messaged me every few days asking if I had received them so I felt he was trustworthy. After various emails back and forth over the past week or two he informs me that AU post have opened a case as they may have been lost in the post. Tells me to open a disputes claim through paypal to reverse the payment. Wait another week for that to be accepted by paypal only to receive an email stating the payment could not be reversed as it did not clear the sellers bank, so they either don't have the money in their paypal account or the bank account connected to that paypal account. He has not replied to me since the 5th.

So basically what can I do now? Its simply too much money to forget about and I refuse to believe the "safest way to pay online" is simply beaten by emptying your account, isn't that incredibly obvious?

Edited by luket

Just wanna inform everyone - all the purchases had been shipped, Philippe package was send back to Austria due to the wrong address I wrote on the envelope, my bad. I was doing my graduation and had some personal problems, so there was small delay with sending packages. Hope you understand. I've done more than 200 deals over the Superfuture and Stylzeitgeist during last few years, and never happend that someone didn't receive purchased item from me... Best greetings!

I bought an 07ss dior homme jake which year is wrong from Jxxx, and the deal overtime for PayPal appeal deadline, so i want to return,i sent pants on december 2011 but returned next april, because his address errors. so i sent package again and arrived to the his city in May 2012 but he has claimed that it is in warehouse but have no located right now.

Does the website have arbitration? I have all the PM records and telephone recording.

Edited by sidneysun

yes.

i sells to sidney sun in august 2011...accident i think it is jake 07 and in december he say it is not 07 version and want to return. I accept because i make the mistake, but he ship to england, not canada (his mistake no my mistake).

So he ship again from china, and he ship correct to Canada. I recieve attempt deliver notice but when i go to post office they say it is not there and in sort wherehouse for past 2 months they cannot locate.

I call again this morning and they say 'returned as addressed'. I do not know what is issue with written my address.

Sorry sidneysun i do everything i even accept return after 5 months after i ship to you. You even try to sell jake jeans in supermarket exactly when you tell me you will return to me...and i take printscreen of listing. Please check tracking....it does no lie, i have no jeans because it is not delivered and now coming back to you 2nd time.

Print Screens

This is when he sends to England and blame on me:

http://i.imgur.com/SmsH4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jbdwz.jpg

This is when he actually sends to Canada:

http://i.imgur.com/H9RXF.jpg

This is him sell Same jeans on supermarket:

http://i.imgur.com/Jw9av.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dSdx3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/53j9q.jpg

He send to wrong country. Then send to right country. Then try to sell same jean on supermarket when he tell me he return to me. Then when i tell buyers of jean he try to sell on supermarket to caution he ask so many time to remove/edit my comment and i did...i have print screen of this too.

1. You lied. It's your mistake not my mistake, you edited the message. I took the printscreen:

7093948595_97051979c6_b.jpg

2. Nobody believe that "it is not there and in sort wherehouse", are you kidding me? The package arrived in your city nearly 3 month but you can't take it? So funny ever heard.

The tracking number is RR729891299CN. We can track it at www.canadapost.ca and it said Attempted Delivery.

I have the telephone recording that my friend made a phone call to the ca post office. The post office said you can pick it right now. I will upload if need.

3. Yes, I sell jake jeans in supermarket exactly when I tell me I will return to you, but I will renturn to you second day. I checked the post "transaction problems and disputes" and I saw the post started in #1200, you disputed with the member "bahnahnahs". I think it's not safe because the deal overtime for PayPal appeal deadline. So I hope I can sell the jeans in one day before retunr to you.

Edited by sidneysun

takuya

i know he's sold a lot of stuff, but here's my story.

bought a julius leather from him in december 2011, condition was labeled as pristine used or something. paid by gift (yeah sorry my fault, figured he's legit anyway), received it, ok everything seems good. opened it up, found a blown seam/torn leather on the right armpit area around 2cm (pic included at end of post). uh oh, a lemon. how a 2cm defect went unnoticed and not a mention in his sales thread is beyond me. more frustrating is that this is leather, its not something i can sew up easily like a knit, which i often do enough.

notified him immediately, and he offered to refund me $50 for the damage. this was back in december. here's how it went (red font highlights when he said he'll pay up)

1. dec06 - pm'ed him about the hole, he offered to refund $50.
  2. dec19 - said he'll send the $50 by xmas day (nope)
  3. dec30 - said his paypal was suspended, asked me for google checkout (i'm not US based, plus its for merchants) or bank transfer (decided not too smart to just hand out bank info)
  4. feb11 - ok whatever, sent him account info (yes i could've done it sooner :\)
  5. mar01 - he replies to my feb11 pm, saying he needs more info. ok.
  6. mar05 - gave him the info.
  7. mar19 - he says he'll send it (nope)
  8. apr12 - asked him what's taking him so long, if there's any problems.
  9. apr17 - says he's got new paypal and that he'll said the $50 (nope)
  10. i play with my thumbs and wait. finals time.
  11. jun06 - i ask him what's up, he says he needs to verify his paypal. (ok, that was more than a month)
  12. jun28 - gave him a few weeks to "verify" his account and asked him when it's ready
  13. july10 - he says it's been ready for a while, and that he's "sending the $50 now" (nope)
  14. july12 - asked me if i wanna do a trade, no damn it i want my $50 you promised to send half a year ago, fuck sakes.
  15. here's where we are now.

gave him lots of time to remedy this, you can say i'm stupid for not posting here earlier but i know reputation is hard to come by so i decided not yet. well it's half a year now, doesn't seem like i'll be getting anything so at least this will be a warning to others. he was nice enough to reply and offer $50 though, fwiw. but then again, it really shows what kinda communication you'll get when you deal with him, slow as hell. so watch out.

jacketkn.jpg

Edited by tigo

Really Tigo!? Honestly, as i told you that before i shipped the jacket out, i checked out that everything was ok and i haven't worn out since it didn't fit me. But since i'm buying and selling a lot stuff here and there. All members know that how i am! but as i said i accepted to send you $50 to make you feel happy. but the reason that paypal didn't let me do anything. they always says my account is under review/limited. i tried to open some accounts, but they didn't let me do it cause i've been using my social security/the same bank account. so that's why i offered you to do the trade, so i can do the trade for your shoes and put some cash in the package for you. anyways, all members here or there know me as well. Even you, we've been doing businesses several times. Not the first time, i'll state with what i promise to you. When pp can let me use my pp account, or new pp account. i'll send you $50 to make you happy. that's not a big deal bro. you can claim here or there and let people know. but once more time, i promise you that when pp let me use pp account, or i can borrow someone that i know to send you a gift $50. i'll that right away. i'm not doing that shit as a member here did to me. he told me that he will refund me $250 after he sold to me the wrong item. but almost a year i still haven't receive my refund and heard anything from him. If he can read this comment, i hope he can send you $50 for me. i will not care about another $200. as you know, i've sold a lot of stuff to members here or there, and we know each other very well, and sometime i give them some expensive t-shirt as a gift. you can ask!

p.s i wish you're in US, i'll just send you a check. or if you don't like it, i'll buy it back when paypal let me to use it.

Edited by takuya

Yes, really. Half a year and a tear in a leather jacket.

Triple check stuff for defects, if there's any, make sure to accurately describe it in the listing, and a lower price. It's not so hard. Things don't get damaged miraculously in transit when there's nothing to show for it on the packaging. If on the rare chance it happens, fix things asap, it's respect for your buyers.

There was enough time to fix the problem, I gave you info for bank transfer as you said, but nothing came of it. I even gave you a week's time before I escalated things and reported here, you never replied. Your profile showed that you were online at least once a day after I sent the pm. Still nothing, and I'd wager it'll probably be the same as previous instances if I just kept quite. Viola, it worked.

There's really no reason for not replying within a week's time, given today's connectivity to the net, even a quick reply will do. The "Last activity today" indicator in the profiles is the killer. You visit the forums, yet you chose to ignore the pm's. Think about that. You wouldn't do business in the "real world" like that would you? I sure as hell don't. If you're really that busy, shoot a quick pm, let the other party know when you'll be able to. If you just disappear for weeks on end, shit happens, you don't leave people hanging.

Might I add, I've never purchased anything from you before this transaction, only asked.

Edited by tigo

i bought a pair of ccp derbies of gaijin44 recently. so far he's been a good seller but last wednesday updated paypal with a tracking code that isn't recognised anywhere.

i've pm'd and emailed his paypal address but had no response. reserving judgement as this could be anything but i was wondering whether the person who purchased his second pair has a working tracking code?

\

This is a warning to anyone who may have dealing with Ravennavaro.

Buyers BEWARE.

This little fuck mailed me about buying some visvim shoes. Having stringed me along for over a week with promises of buying he finally told me he would purchase within 12 hours. A day and a half later he sent me a message saying that because his internet connection was so bad he couldn't use paypal. Strangely he could use hotmail and Superfuture. Then his next excuse was that paypal wasn't working. Then it was his bank. Then his bank was ok but paypal wasn't working. This bullshit went on for days

'yeah, just woke up, its 10AM here now. gonna pay in 12 hours, waitttt coz I'm still out of town and can't connect to paypal here, slow internetz'

'i only got one card...sorry man im not really good with these stuff, I'm want them but im not good with all the bank things and whatnot'

Finally he admitted he didnt want them. After days of lies.

Now while I realise that no one is bound to buy anything i think as Superfuture members we should be able to expect a degree of honesty from fellow members. This guy is an out and out LIAR. If anyone has the misfortune to be contacted by him re buying DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING HE MAY SAY. BEWARE!!

scammer warning:

idealone

Ryan J Thomas

[email protected]

526 stafford ave

newark, de 19711

he bought a kka cardigan from me, and one day after he got the tracking number for it, he filed an 'unauthorized transaction' dispute on paypal, resulting in the reversal of the payment. Of course he stopped replying to my messages even though he was still active.

Anyone been in the same situation? Anything i can do to get my money back? Thanks.

Cheers!

Edited by omeed