cheap sales /// rick boots /// bbs pants ///

wasp

Posted · Hidden by Speak, June 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Speak, June 12, 2012 - No reason given

Really uncool of you to drag me along for a week telling me you would sell me the pants; waiting on your paypal to validate your bank account. Then after telling you that I needed to know for sure because I was passing on another item to purchase your pants, you once again tell me that you are indeed selling me the pants - meanwhile other members are contacting me telling me that you are telling them that they are available to the highest offer.

Hey man, it was really not cool of you to string me along for the last week, sending me daily messages saying you would sell me the pants as I was the first one to contact you. First you tell me that you needed your paypal to validate your bank account, then you tell me others have offered you higher. Then, yesterday, you tell me that everyone has dropped out and that you were once again selling to me. I get contacted by another member telling me that you ALSO sent him an invoice. Not cool man. I am posting this in case you sent anyone else an invoice for the same items; just so nobody else sends you payment.

If the guy is Aaron john Cruz or his girlfriend using this nick, kill him.

The guy's from Australia and a avid fan of BBS and RO.

He cheated on his last transaction of a pair of RO elephant boot he sold me, got the money from paypal but never shipped, and tried to sold it on ebay instead to make extra cash.

old topic : http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/36800-transaction-problems-and-disputes/page__st__1140#entry2563054