transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

ill cancel it man, just send me the tracking number you promised over a month ago. for a couple weeks, you stopped responding to my messages altogether and im the bad guy? also, i dont see why you have to neg all of my post .. and send me long complicated messages with big words and rhetoric.

im just a peon

Edited by narutofan

Relax. Don't catch feelings. And for the record, I didn't stop responding to your messages, I just decided that you contacting me every second day was a bit much for a $90 order. The order was shipped when I said it was, and you will receive it; there just doesn't happen to be a tracking number, as I seem to have everyone else's receipt except for yours.

The only complaint anyone can have with respect to buying from me is that there are times that an order ships out later than expected because sometimes the company's shipments absolutely need to take priority. Or, the order is too small to take advantage of or business shipping rates--as was the case with yours--and I'm forced to use Canada Post.

Edited by Shoreman

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone did business with collaboratedhype ?

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/user/148701-collaboratedhype/

ive bought a pair of rick owens geobasket for him like 25 days ago,

received nothing yet, still in contact with him and he respond pretty much everytime , said there problem wih USPS and POSTCANADA and that they are doing backtracking for the item right now, i told him to ship with tracking, he had his friend shippin it since he was out of town (moving) I dont think its a scam cause hes still in contact with me everyweek and respond to every questions, concern.

Anynone ?

Username: upinthisbeezy909 aka TINEZ24 from Hypebeast

Email: [email protected]

Comfirmed scammer trying to sell a bunch of Supreme gear on supermarket. Was about to buy some clothes for unreasonably cheap and looked up his paypal adress because he was hammering me for a gift payment instead of 4%. A google search on his paypal adress, [email protected], shows a huge thread on HypeBeast with many users that were scammed by him.

Hopefully a mod can take down his listings before anyone gets scammed.

• 4 weeks later...

heads up about someone who just created an account to shit up other peoples threads.

username: inefficientmarks

member pm's me about offering 200 for an item in my listing. i reply back to him saying that i have another buyer that is also currently at 200. so i tell him to beat the offer and he comes back to me with 205. while that is technically beating the other offer, i find that the price is still too low for my liking and i ask for 220. now he comes to my thread spreading around nonsense saying how i am wasting peoples times and not to trust me. wasting time? we had a conversation that consisted of 5 replies that were no more than two sentences long. is that really a waste of time?

buyer offers, i tell him someone else is offering the same, comes back with a slightly higher offer of 5 dollars, i tell him i want 220, shits up my sales thread with no justification.

Edited by edd

I just wanted to give a super super POSITIVE shoutout to Killerb3ar. I bought a Veilance jacket off of him and it came super fast, inadvertently picked up a second jacket from him off of eBay, and then bought a 3rd jacket from him a few days later. Super awesome experience. Got me a tracking number, super fast shipping, no problems at all.

i've been selling and buying things on sufu for last few years and never anything

bad happend. usually i trust people and didn't think someone here can

behave like that.

any tips what to do?

Did you forget about the time when you sold me a pair of pants that you listed as bnwt, and there were no tags included and there were visible signs of wear, especially when I flipped them inside out to discover that there was dirt and hair? Your communication was good until I sent the payment. After that, you didn't care to bother and it took you 4 weeks to finally send them out.

There is a fair amount of members over at SZ that complains about your lack of communication and not sending out the items until they lost all their faith in you.

I actually hope the buyer doesn't pay you.

derrrrrrr - i purchased a pair of rick owens ramone sneakers off this user a month ago, and i still havent received the sneakers yet, he claims his girlfriend sent it off and he'll send me a tracking number asap, i have been messaging him constantly and he never replies, the last time he replied he claimed he was on a business trip and he'll contact his girlfriend to ensure she's shipped the sneakers and he'll also send me a tracking number asap, im still yet to receive any tracking number. i have been messaging him for weeks now and he hasn't replied back to me. i cant even check the last time he was active on sufu because he made it private.

derrrrrrr - i purchased a pair of rick owens ramone sneakers off this user a month ago, and i still havent received the sneakers yet, he claims his girlfriend sent it off and he'll send me a tracking number asap, i have been messaging him constantly and he never replies, the last time he replied he claimed he was on a business trip and he'll contact his girlfriend to ensure she's shipped the sneakers and he'll also send me a tracking number asap, im still yet to receive any tracking number. i have been messaging him for weeks now and he hasn't replied back to me. i cant even check the last time he was active on sufu because he made it private.

don't forget you only have 45 days to lodge a claim with paypal

Purchased size 32 Balmain Blue distressed biker denim from user "Givenchybruh" for $900 paypal. Here is his listing: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/142042-balmain-biker-jeans-2-pairs-sz-32-and-33/

He gave me thr tracking number on the 23rd and the mail arrived today but I received an empty envelope that was connected to the tracking number rather than the jeans. I have contacted him on here and on his contact email at [email protected] but I have received no replies. This is a major issue and any help would be appreciated. The sender address is:

gregfashionhouse

390 Gushwick ave

Brooklyn, NY 11206

help is greatly appreciated

-Aidan

I have no filed a claim yet. I have gotten no response, no refund, and no jeans from "givenchybruh" and have told him that if does not get back to me by 3:30 pm today I will file a paypal claim and make a legal complaint. In the meantime, I suggest no one does business with this user.

-Aidan