transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

first of all, i never, at any point, disputed covering your return shipping. if you'd read my post, literally just above yours, you can see that i factored in the return shipping cost of $16 in my calculations (not to mention all of the previous messages i sent to you referring to my covering return shipping). i'm pretty taken by how unreasonable and disrespectful you've been on this matter, regardless of my willingness to correct the situation. taking this into consideration, calling me a "really really bad seller" is more than a bit childish.

regarding the a.p.c. tee--haha, what can i say? this is after two wears--it gets hot here in texas (a lil embarrassed of my barbaric pit sweat tho :blush:). anyway, definitely didn't notice the yellowing on the a.p.c. either, so my bad once again. you'll get your full $80 refund hellome, though why you think you deserve a $100 refund is beyond me. shipping was on me to begin with, so you can go ahead and pay for return shipping as paypal has suggested. in the future, as beautiful_freak suggested, i'd recommend washing any used garments purchased on here before wearing--pit stains or not. and for the record, you're the first user i've sold to that has had any problems at all.

anyway, paypal has come to the following decision, which is as satisfactory of a conclusion as we're gonna get (so long as hellome manages to send back the items, god forbid, at original cost):

Transaction date: Apr 24, 2012

Transaction amount: $80.00 USD

Your transaction ID: 6KD060779C100351C

Case number: PP-001-776-049-986

Refund amount: $80.00 USD

We've determined that the buyer should receive a $80.00 USD refund if they ship the merchandise back to you. The merchandise will be in the same condition as when the buyer received it and the buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs.

Edited by Denpatou

haha come all lets take a look at this seller denpatou

now he is stating that im trying to extort money from him.

denpatou

sent today, 03:58 am

okay, well how about this? i'll refund you your full $80--and not a cent more than you paid--and you can send them both back. same cost of shipping i paid to ship the items to you (though you've claimed $15 should cover it--i'll let you keep the extra dollar), plus the same amount you paid for the items. it doesn't make sense for you to make money off of a refund regardless of whether it is my mistake or not. here's paypal's take on this:

"transaction date: apr 24, 2012

transaction amount: $80.00 usd

your transaction id: 6kd060779c100351c

case number: pp-001-776-049-986

refund amount: $80.00 usd

we've determined that the buyer should receive a $80.00 usd refund if they ship the merchandise back to you. the merchandise will be in the same condition as when the buyer received it and the buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs."

i'll refund you the full $80 tomorrow and you can send em out on the next business day.

thanks,

dave

=======================================================================

HAHA DOES HE THINKS I DONT KNOW WHAT YELLOWING IS AND I HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO GET TO SEE IT ??

lol someone please tell him man. he thinks im earning ?? in what way did i earn from him

what a joke seller

hi yes dont you realise $20 is just to cover my return shipping. thats the reason for suggesting $100. youre just putting it at $80 which implies that im going to pay an extra value of $20 due to your mistake in description for return shipping ?? what do you expected with that two shirt with yellowing you sent me ?? they may be wearable to you but more like a rug to many other. stop joking around that these are wearable.

lets take eBay for example, if a seller describes an item significantly different from what it actually is, they are expected to refund the amount which the buyer paid ( in this case $80 ) + return shipping cause its totally the seller which is your fault ??

please look at what you said earlier :

denpatou.jpg

stop picking and choosing and writing your whole lot of story about 20% and 80% ask anyone here if this even make any sense at all.

please get your facts right, not claiming that im ripping you off or whatever( i dont even earn a single cent from this transaction at $100). ask any buyers or sellers around here.. most if not all would agree with me. comments on situtation by other sufu members would be greatly appreciated. thanks !

Edited by HelloMe

haha, i just realized that i was mathing stupid-bad earlier and that you're totally right about not earning a single cent. :blush: sorry for the accusation, i humbly take it back. however, your proposal that i send you $80 and get nothing back was still kind of fucked up. the way i see it, from your payment, i paid $16 to get the item to you. so, though you sent me $80, i came out with $64. now, from your $64 remaining in my account, i'm refunding you $80 (technically, paying from that $80 another $16 for shipping). if i were to send you $100, i'd end up with a loss of $36, not to mention having paid three instances of the shipping fee; i'm thinking that's likely why paypal came to their conclusion. on my end, the transaction would look like:

+$80 (your payment)

-$16 (your shipping)

-$80 (your refund)

-$20 (your return shipping)

in any case, i never denied the damage to the items after you provided photographic evidence, and it was never my intention to lie about their condition before shipment--i would think i'd have noticed while folding and packing the garments, but i guess i was high or something. it sucks that no one is happy, and i'm still coming out $16 poorer too--i'd appreciate it if this matter just ends here, as paypal has already resolved the case and any further bickering will just make me wanna lop off my dick.

JCMStyles - bought a pair of rayban aviators from him on the 7th of May. he invoiced me and i paid immediately, and then i requested he send me tracking details etc when shipped. pm'ed him again yesterday and he still has not replied. His last login was yesterday at 8.37pm. anyone deal with this guy before? advice as to whether it is appropriate to open a paypal dispute yet or should i give him more time?

Someone help me out?

its not the time it has taken for the item to arrive - it is the complete lack of communication after the 7th of may that has really pissed me off. also, pretty sure a reasonable time to ship an item once payment has been made would be between 1-3 days, not 5. if you don't receive any tracking number and no response from the seller then you would assume that the item has not been shipped yet dont you think?

Andrew is super legit. Great man, really wise seller/buyer. So don't panic, he'll answer you.

has everyone dealt with andrewisalsorad?

he seem's legit and apparently works at H.Lorenzo but he's hasn't reply my emails in a week (avoiding?) after I sent him his purchase. i even tried emailing H.Lorenzo but nothing working right now.

any advise would be greatly appreciated.

:x

Hiya,

Could you moderators / admins please consider banning this seller? I bought this Stephan Schneider jacket for $400 (that's a lot of money for a jacket).

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/136201-fs-stephan-schneider-jacket/page__gopid__2754355#entry2754355

Before he removed all the photos and description in order to hide the details from the PayPal dispute case reviewers (unsurprisingly removed a few minutes after the dispute was filed), this was the description:

"I've kept it in plastic and it is basically brand new. Not a blemish or a stretch. It retailed for substantially more than this a couple seasons ago and because it was only tried on, you're getting it for a good price."

This jacket was originally listed on eBay (#190671249390) and also this forum:

http://www.styleforu...ket-small-bnwot

I made the first contact through eBay and he insisted the jacket to be sold outside of eBay and on this forum, and to make the payment directly to his PayPal account.

The jacket arrived and it has heavy brown skin grime / stain on the label, pilling / bobble damage inside & outside of the jacket and even modified with all chest buttons moved by about 2" to take a smaller chest size (strands of threads are still dangling where the buttons originally were as you can see in the photo). The jacket also has pet hair all over it also.

Please have a look at these photos of the damages. This is not the condition you expect for a "brand new jacket, only tried on and not a blemish or a stretch" :

http://www.flickr.co...deac63eec54d8de

He scammed me for $400 and that's a large sum of money. I really think such blatant scammer should be taken out of the market. Please kindly consider banning him.

Edited by soundofglass

Posted · Hidden by jackg, June 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jackg, June 7, 2012 - No reason given

I sold a jacket here.. the buyer asserted that my jacket is fake. the buyer has my jacket so i cant take pics. i am 100% sure it is original as i bought it from FIL Hong Kong in central myself. the buyer opened a distpute case on me - which very upset me because he had not even borther to communicate with me before doing that.

i found a similar one on internet.

here are some pics

http://onandbeyond.c...im-giza-vis101/

i also found this on Visvim catalouge

FI2623479_3E.jpg

agreed to buy shoes from equilibrium, then he pulled out for no reason, and started to cite all sorts of nonsense about why he couldn't do the sale. First, he didn't want "to pay customs", at which point I told him that custom fees are incredibly unlikely, just mark it as a gift.

And then I told him even if there were customs involved, I would be the one paying it. I explained that if for some reason he has to pay extra, he could charge it to me.

At which point, he simply replied with a 'stop messaging me'. Wasted a whole week asking for pictures (that came dark as fuck and basically impossible to see any details on the shoes) and prices.

tl;dr - don't waste your time trying to buy from equilibrium, complete tosser

• 2 weeks later...

hey, this thread is mostly about sellers but let's talk a bit about those moron buyers we have to deal with.

i'm not talking here about lowballing, flaking etc. wich are now some kind of traditional things in sufu.

that guy Koala bought me some Black Comme Des Garçons pants a few times ago,

so first he naturally lowball me , ask me reduction on shipping and other usual stuff...

let's do this i said, no pb man, it's cool blablablabla.

Quickly, he litteraly sent me a message per day asking me if it was shipped out or not..

that poor little boy have to wait seven damn days before i was abble to ship it, what a shame !

how some discounted shipping and a non-professional seller can not be abble to send the package within the same day he received the money ?

This guy was obviously really mad at me and was about to post in there to complain about that and ask for full refund (see two post above) !

anyways, thing was shipped out with tracking, insurance etc, cost me an arm as usual.

it's been almost a month now, and today i just get this message :

"my parcel was never delivered to me. it was sent back to you. i need my refund."

So here's a short message for you : if you think i got time and money to waste dealing and shipping things to some idiot who intentionally wait for the package to get back to me, you'll be disappointed.

hey, this thread is mostly about sellers but let's talk a bit about those moron buyers we have to deal with.

i'm not talking here about lowballing, flaking etc. wich are now some kind of traditional things in sufu.

that guy Koala bought me some Black Comme Des Garçons pants a few times ago,

so first he naturally lowball me , ask me reduction on shipping and other usual stuff...

let's do this i said, no pb man, it's cool blablablabla.

Quickly, he litteraly sent me a message per day asking me if it was shipped out or not..

that poor little boy have to wait seven damn days before i was abble to ship it, what a shame !

how some discounted shipping and a non-professional seller can not be abble to send the package within the same day he received the money ?

This guy was obviously really mad at me and was about to post in there to complain about that and ask for full refund (see two post above) !

anyways, thing was shipped out with tracking, insurance etc, cost me an arm as usual.

it's been almost a month now, and today i just get this message :

"my parcel was never delivered to me. it was sent back to you. i need my refund."

So here's a short message for you : if you think i got time and money to waste dealing and shipping things to some idiot who intentionally wait for the package to get back to me, you'll be disappointed.

I thought we could handle this dispute through simple messaging, but I guess not.Your asking price for the pants was $250. You accepted my offer of $240 shipped... Not sure how that is "lowballing". I think that's more negotiation. You were eager to sell, and $240 was the amount I was willing to pay.Next. You say, "service i use for most small items, take less than a week usuallynever get any issues."Naturally, I ask when you'll be able to ship after I sent my payment. You say you will ship the pants out May 28th, and provide me with a tracking number. 5 days pass, and I hear nothing. Turns out Antoine aka FUNKYFRESH had an exam but promises "no bullshit" and that the pants will be sent out a day later. Pants were not sent out a day later. He claimed my shipping address was nowhere to be found on Paypal. So I sent him my shipping address. Like Antoine said, in the post above, the pants were finally shipped seven days later upon the expectation they would be shipped the day after I had paid for them. That is ultimately my gripe about the shipping process. Keep in mind, that throughout my questioning, I was polite and stern. I did explicitly tell him that if the pants were not shipped I would just like to have my money back.Next: the two posts above mine involved another seller, which was handled very well on his behalf, contrary to the way this is being handled by you, Antoine.So after being told that I should receive my pants within a week of them being shipped, I am finally notified via Tracking # that the pants are being sent back to the sender after roughly 3 weeks of them being "in transit". I message Antoine and say "my parcel was never delivered to me. it was sent back to you. I need my refund." And now you're saying that you don't have time or money to waste dealing and shipping things to some idiot like me? I never sent the package back to you. It was returned to you by Customs or the Post Office. I will not pay another $20 to have the pants shipped to me only to wait another month before receiving them. Which is the reason why I just want my refund for the pants, since the Tracking information does state that they are in your hands, currently.

Sent Yesterday, 01:58 PM

what's wrong with you ? did you provide a wrong shipping adress ?

anyways, i will not make any refund since i don't have the package back, and yet i don't have it.

and the second thing is that YOU will have to refund me the shipping cost first, as i don't have time and money to loose with moron like you.

Sent Yesterday, 09:47 PM

No, the shipping was correct. at one point it said the package was at the post office. so I went but the postmaster said it was in customs. something probably went wrong in customs which is why it was sent back to you (or is being sent back to you).

I'm not sure how it works in France, do they refund you if your package is unsuccessfully delivered?

no need to get upset and call me a moron. it's frustrating that I've been waiting for three weeks to get the pants. that's all. please find out about the shipping cost, because either way I paid for shipping w the pants so I should be refunded the whole amount I paid. thanks

Sent Yesterday, 10:59 PM

if i'll get it back, wich i doubt as i always tick the case "do not return", you'll have to pay the shipping cost another time in order i send it back to you. i don't do any refund unless there is an issue with the article wich is definetly not the case here, i'm not some professional seller.

honnestly, maybe i'm mad for shit but you'll have to warn me before and not let the thing happen in my back without any news and just ask for a refund one month later. i don't have time to waist with such a thing, i've done my part and you obviously don't. i'm not gonna put the thing straight next to your door and unpacked it for you. im tired of this disrespectfull attitude.

FUNKYFRESH, I did not want to taint your selling reputation by bringing you into this thread, but it looks like you've managed to do that yourself.

Bottomline is this. I did everything I was supposed to on my behalf; I paid you promptly, and provided you with a shipping destination.

You did not fulfill your obligations as a seller; your shipment was delayed. I did not receive the parcel. As a seller, now that you have the product back, you should refund the money I paid to you originally. I paid for the pants and shipping. Nothing was delivered or shipped to me therefore it is only right I receive the money I paid to you *$240.

So no, I will not double pay you the shipping cost. You will simply refund the money back to me, since this transaction was not complete, and you have your item back.

Merci

you act like the painfull kind of guy since your first message and basically wanna cancel the transaction just when i shipped it for no reason (well, i guess one week delay is not that alarming) . in my opinion, you intentionally don't go the post office to pick the thing up. any custom, or taxes issues will have been notified in the tracking. anyways, i will know the full story sooner or later and act consequently. i'm now waiting for the pants to come back.

the fact that you send me a message one month later to ask for a refund without any introduction is disrespectful.

once payement is made and thing shipped out, i don't care anymore as my stuff is 100% legit etc. you get what you payed for and you're cool. i don't do refund, i dont do coupon code or sales neither... do you think i'm a store ? do you think my bank account is ready to refund anyone whenever he wants ?

the only issue may come from the post office, but in your case i used the most reliable and faster service available here, i've done like a hundred transactions using it without any troubles so let me doubt of your honnesty.

anyways, don't you worry, if the post office screwed up i'll manage to ship it back to you for free.

if not, you'll manage.

I went to the post office twice, and after the second time, a few days later I checked the tracking which says it was sent back to the sender. The postmaster I spoke with told me both times that it was still in Customs.

If the parcel was indeed ready for me to pick up at my Post Office (which I was hoping it would be) I would have received a pickup notice, indicating that I had something waiting for me to pickup. I never received the notice.

I'm not questioning you, or your product. I'm saying that you should have the pants in your custody or will be getting them, therefore you either send them back to me, or refund me my money. It is not right that you should have the pants and the money that I paid for them.

And I'm a little confused as to you saying "if not, I'll manage". Are you implying that I it will be okay if you scam me out of $240? If so, you are terribly wrong.

If not, you'll manage to pay the shipping one more time.

Allow me to help you guys here,

As far as i know, there are 3 option in this misunderstanding,

1. Wrong address was written on the package,

2. Post office fuck around

3. Package is not picked up.

If 1 happened, funky need to pay for another shipping fee.

2. Both of you plit the shipping fee because its neither of you guys fault.

3. Koala please pay for another shipping.

And shipping is often takes that long. So its not funky's fault. I just think its unfair if koala decide to ask for refunds because he doesnt want to wait for the shipping once again.

And keep calm guys, shit does often happened.

Edited by diorowen

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

This is a warning

I ordered a varsity jacket of this website last year for $700 and it never arrived in the mail.

On top of that they gave me a fake postal number.

When I tried to email the team at 'Mister Lost Founds' they never wrote back.

Long story short I lost the money.

So please be cautious when doing business with these guys.

got this email yesterday.........

Edited by jackg