transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Anyone dealt with rebelrebelrebel?

I bought an Individual Sentiments jacket off him - paid him over a month ago. 3 weeks ago he told me he'd send it by express post, and apologised because he'd been very busy. Haven't heard from him since.

He's been online since then fairly regularly - I've sent him multiple messages with no response.

Anyone dealt with rebelrebelrebel?

I bought an Individual Sentiments jacket off him - paid him over a month ago. 3 weeks ago he told me he'd send it by express post, and apologised because he'd been very busy. Haven't heard from him since.

He's been online since then fairly regularly - I've sent him multiple messages with no response.

I once bought + traded something with him under his old nickname.

I lost around 150usd and a julius pants that was 300usd worth (by the way he sold it on here again) and never received anything.

He didn't answer any of my messages and then changed his nickname.

I hope you will get it though :/

bought an item off domdomdom over a month ago and never recieved. guessing it was never shipped.

Email: [email protected]

Said he would send it with tracking but never gave me the tracking number. Then stated he was going on business trip and for me "not to do anything" until he gets back. Still not replying to my messages. Pay pal depute opened.

Do not buy from this seller.

I also had a problem with Brandon Kang aka hysterichostile. Made a purchase for a pair of Dior jeans and a Julius shirt. Sent him payment on March 1st after he insisted I make the payment immediately since the price I was going to pay was a limited time offer, so I in return insisted that he send me a tracking number for my order. After I sent payment, it took almost a week after having to hound him to send it out, for him to say he "lost" the tracking number and therefore could not provide me with one. Few SuFu members reported to me that this seller was pretty "dodgy" but they did infact receive the goods they ordered from him after a month, so I decided to wait it out.

After appx 3 weeks, I messaged Brandon Kang that I still had not received the items I ordered, to which replied that he would refund me "ASAP". He never refunded me. Had to go through the arduous ordeal of having to go through Paypal for my refund.

In the 6 years worth of transactions I had with members of the Superfuture community, this was the first and only problematic one, hopefully it will also be the last.

tldr;

Made purchase of DH jeans and Julius shirt on March 1st.

Never received tracking number.

Seller said he would refund me, never did.

Had to go through Paypal to get refund.

It is now April 17th and never received items from seller (Just FYI for those who actually got their items from him after a month).

Problems with him again... Bought Guidi boots, paid them 9th October. Started worrying and this is what he replied

Sent 22 October 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hey yo, I've shipped out the boots, it's really hard for me to reply as I'm in the army, constantly in the jungle and shit, this is a shared acc between my friends and I, so it ain't always me you see online. Anyway I shipped it out on the 14th of October, afterwhich I had to rush to camp and totally forgot about the tracking number, I'm gna be home early next month, but I believe the boots should reach by then.. Don't lose sleep over this! If you're worried, seriously, open a claim and leave it open till the boots arrive, I'm perfectly cool with it

Then I started asking about tracking number and he didn't answer me. Now, today he replied me this

Sent Today, 05:06 PM

The boots still haven't arrived?!

Dude, I am really sorry the tracking number is as good as lost, as I had lost the receipt, I'd try my best t pester the post office to get a tracking number.. But meanwhile, it should have arrived by now man..

Don't worry anything fucked up with the shipping, it's my responsibility, I've had almost a hundred deals here, you can trust me

I'm pretty sure he isn't completely legin, all that bullshit he keeps telling doesn't sound legit.

I'm also sure I will never get the boots. At least got the funds back from PayPal. Be careful fellows.

Edited by leatherscarf

givenchy bruh has replied twice over the past 5 days of messages and only has said "I'll refund you, sorry" but he has yet to do so. The paypal dispute contact deadline for him was November 5th, and I'm assuming he did not meet this. Awaiting paypal to contact me.

I won the paypal dispute and got all my money back!! No explanation or communication from the seller "givenchybruh" but I will assume now he is just a low life scammer that got violated. Do NOT do business with him or any online affiliation he may have with his paypal name which is "welden thompson" and "GREGFASHION."

I think its after the item reach the seller back.

then the seller will check the item, if its fine, he will give you the refund.

I usually open the paypal claim first prior to return, just as a small reminder regarding the return,

and it also keep the seller from running away after he got the item back.

Same problem here...

Has anyone dealed with tinker tailor before? i bought a carpe diem jacket from him a week ago and he has not got on sufu ever since...

im worried...

Yeon, the same thing happened to me, bought drkshdw jeans from tinker tailor and they haven't showed in 2 weeks+. He hasn't replied to my pm's. Opened a PayPal dispute today.

USER : TINKERTAILOR ___ Took 180$ from me and completely vanished. Having to go through PAYPAL as well ...

He gave this email :

tinker tailor, on 26 october 2012 - 11:15 pm, said:

ok.

done!, ill take the $180 for both, and yes the measures are pretty similar.

my paypal is:

[email protected]

as soon as i get the payment i'll let you know.

ill be sending both pants on monday/tuesday.

thank you!

THIS SNAKE / I BOUGHT THOSE SAME DRKSHDW JEANS !

Purchased Burberry Prorsum rep. Quilted Biker Jacket. Sz.46 from Braydon YKK about 2 weeks ago.

http://supertalk.sup...er-jacket-sz46/

I guess he never shipped the jacket!

I sent the payment as gift which I should have never done.

I emailed him after my payment telling him I'd be needing the jacket by 20th.

He replied the next day = OK NO PROBLEM (on NOV 15th).

I emailed him numerous times afterwords but never got my reply.

ID: Braydon_YKK

Email: [email protected]

Edited by slimjim4ever

This shady MOFO listed the same jacket on ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251189908354?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

From the ebay ID braydonykk, I'm pretty sure it's him (Braydon_YKK).

It's an exact same pic he used here on SUFU.

BRAYDON BASKIN!!!

I NEED MY MONEY BACK!!!

BRAYDON BASKIN!!!

GIVE ME BACK THAT $200 YOU TOOK FROM ME!!!

Edited by slimjim4ever

That sucks man...

$200 came out of my paypal balance, so I guess my credit card company can't even do a thing about it.

Is there a way to track this person?

Get his phone # or address???

His Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/BraydonYKK

Edited by slimjim4ever

That sucks man...

$200 came out of my paypal balance, so I guess my credit card company can't even do a thing about it.

Is there a way to track this person?

Get his phone # or address???

His Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/BraydonYKK

Ask eBay for his contact info. They might give it to you if you explain your situation. Also, the gift payment thread got updated... apparently you can get your money back by disputing through "unauthorized claim". Just pretend someone hacked your PayPal account or something.

bloodz vs cripz haven't replied my pm in forever, i paypal'ed him like 2 months ago. i guess he never sent me the item - my own conclusion

anyone ever dealt with him before?

This dumb ass never paid. He said he would, then never heard back just like all the other timewasters. The item was sold to someone else who paid.

He made this post to slander my reputation before he even checked his own damn paypal records. Also, No claim was ever filed because the transaction doesn't even exist. Pure bullshit.