Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

Dr., Beautiful 101LJ's! The 50's 101LJ is quite rare to find in good condition and yours looks to be in amazing shape. Congrats and thanks for posting. It's always cool to see original Lee denim.

Thanks - yeah, took 8 years of trawling to finally bag one of these, SO happy with it. Along with my Goodwear, this would be the first thing I'd grab if this place was to go up in smoke!

There are some more pix here - http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=184760

@ Felix: Great fit, even if I personally don't like the typical backpocket position (on the other hand it's cool if you give a dam about it, more than this we're talking about Lee's).

I wear my SDA Indy pretty hard the last time (and in rotation with my LVC 55). It's dam cool how difficult the LHT fades compared to regular RHT. Every denimnerd should get at least one pair of Leepros or Lee-inspired leftys to see the difference. Pretty fascinating.

thanks slab

nice , but i wonder why this boss of the road lee model? lee archives has a similar one from last year, but a cant bust em 77 version,with cant bust em buttons, wich looks nice imho

here is the link

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/furutaka/03286-89/

i wish they would put out some more obscure models. like the limited edition cant bust em frsico jeens with a cinch, or some earlier boss of the road models.

i wish they would put out some more obscure models. like the limited edition cant bust em frsico jeens with a cinch, or some earlier boss of the road models.

100% agree

just got an japan archives 1936 101b arrive in the mail, it's apparently a sample from edwin, so there were no real tags attached besides the basic care warning tags- all in japanese, so i don't understand a word anyway. no quite a full package, but they only set me back 100 bucks brand new, so i won't complain :D

i'll post pics tomorrow, too damn tired right now, but i just want to get a straw poll from those with experience with the edwin-mades- soak or not? they're apparently sanforised, but they're still pretty damn big- this is a size 28 and it's roughly the size of my LVC 1937 in size 32, with the inseam sitting at around 38 inches. any advice?