Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

i used to own a pair of Sugarcane Lee repros, the 1945's, but unfortunately wasnt loving the fit and decided to sell them. after wearing a bunch of other slim fitting jeans, most of the Lee repros i've seen aren't slim enough for my tastes at my waist size. =\

what are the most slim fitting japanese lee repros? probably the war era models, but even those seem like they aren't necessarily a slim fit by sufu standards, or am i mistaken? the euro gold label 101z's look slim but i'm more partial to japanese made ones. or do i need to be looking at other brands like the Samurai Jin, etc? i already know the Sugarcanes dont fit how i want though. maybe i just need to go to Taipei and find a cheap pair of modern slim fitting Lee's... i love Lee's marketing in Chinese-speaking countries.

i used to own a pair of Sugarcane Lee repros, the 1945's, but unfortunately wasnt loving the fit and decided to sell them. after wearing a bunch of other slim fitting jeans, most of the Lee repros i've seen aren't slim enough for my tastes at my waist size. =\

what are the most slim fitting japanese lee repros? probably the war era models, but even those seem like they aren't necessarily a slim fit by sufu standards, or am i mistaken? the euro gold label 101z's look slim but i'm more partial to japanese made ones. or do i need to be looking at other brands like the Samurai Jin, etc? i already know the Sugarcanes dont fit how i want though. maybe i just need to go to Taipei and find a cheap pair of modern slim fitting Lee's... i love Lee's marketing in Chinese-speaking countries.

The Jin's are probably the slimmest lee-inspired jean you'll find.

my Edwin Leepros thus far:

lee1934.jpglee1936.jpglee1944.jpg

101B 1934 (I think it looks the same as the 1928 I see in pictures on japanese sites. Only difference is the arcs but its sold as a 1934 repro in Europe so thats what I'll call it), 101B 1936 (Hair On Hide), 101B 1944

Bonus pic: These are a nice washed replica of 1930's 131's called Pete Bonham, I guess these are European made but still great jeans

lee1930.jpg

came with this orange wrapper in the left front pocket:

peteorangewrapper.jpg

next I'm getting the WWII model from 1942. YEAH!

Buddy Lee by Evis (Pinched from your book Paul...I hope you don't mind)

You're welcome.

Hopefully you remember the story from the book about the time there was a flood in Kansas. Rescue helicopters were called out, in response to reports about children drowning. Only when they got close did they realise it was the factory's stock of Buddy Lee dolls floating in the water...