The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^Agreed. The WHs are awesome, but the cute girl holding them puts it over the top.

Mister Freedom Sugar Cane 7161 at somewhere around 6-8 months.

They started as one wash, had an initial cold soak, and then two hot soapy soaks since. Photos were taken outdoors, under overcast skies. Color is accurate.

mfsc7161front.jpg

mfsc7161back.jpg

mfsc7161lap.jpg

mfsc7161sides.jpg

x-post from denime contest thread:

in order to show the state of my 66xx, here´s a "family portrait" (taken indoors, bad lighthning, it´s raining 24/7 these days...)

family1.jpg

family.jpg

family2.jpg

from left to right:

samurai s710xx, 12 months

denime XX 15oz, worn by opeth

denime 66xx, 9 months

eternal 811, sth like 7-8 months

sda indy, few days

^That's a nice collection, Atzec! Everything's looking great.

Zissou, those MFSCs are GORGEOUS. I'm not normally into MF stuff, but those are fantastic. What are the two types of denim used for the legs and pockets - Okinawa and Hawaii?

Thanks, yeah, I'll be sad to retire these some day. Yep, the right leg is Hawaii, and the left leg is Okinawa, with opposite denims for the pockets. The long half of the buckleback is Edo Ai, as is the inside flap of the fly (no vis).

XPOST from Warehouse Thread

I've been gone for a while (officially a high school graduate as of Friday past, busy running around), but we're at 13 months now! still only 2 washes...model is WHD #700 cinch back

whd70013months2wash1oce.jpg

Very nice and congratulations, Dutchman.

I love "denim family" shots (ala Leonard Leroy and Aztec)...the 55's are making good progress as well, would like to see the fit on your Denime's though!

BTW somebody rep LL for me, I'm all out, although I'm sure he'll get a lot for that post...

this is to show how paltry and inadequate i am in comparison to florian...warehouse 700 about 30 or so wears, 2 washes. i swear i've been trying to not fade these jeans, no real hard work like previous jeans, just the regular 8 hour gig. 1000xx denim fades just by looking at it.

30438867.jpg

95935788.jpg

65194661.jpg

44250243.jpg

this is to show how paltry and inadequate i am in comparison to florian...warehouse 700 about 30 or so wears, 2 washes. i swear i've been trying to not fade these jeans, no real hard work like previous jeans, just the regular 8 hour gig. 1000xx denim fades just by looking at it.

30438867.jpg

95935788.jpg

65194661.jpg

44250243.jpg

personal favor to me, next pair dont wash em and hold out for the most contrast, take florian down