The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I can never rep when it counts....anyways beautiful stuff xcoalesce

I know this. that is why I have like 10 account on sufu. For moments such as this.

Xcoalesce, that leg twist on the OKIs is nuts. Do you walk awkward when switching from RHT to LHT?

no friend, YOU wore the fuck out of your RRLs and now they are falling apart ;)

don't try to blame it on the wash water!

@kiya: all you got is 6 months left and you're in the 2 year thread. now go ahead and tell all these nice people how when you went to inazuma the denim yakuza sewed a tiny sliver of C4 plastique into the inseam of your RJBs, and if you take them off it's gonna blow off your babies.

either that or like i said befoe zimbabwe cotton is addictive. ask FC fans

zimbabwe cotton is lovely. my prps are that and they are easily the softest jawns i own

and xcoalesce rules at sufu

seriously thanks all.

their not as good as some pairs posted on here....

i just noticed on the sugar canes. since i had it rolled up high most of the time you can see that its darker towards the leg haha. gives it a 2 tone look now. damn oh well

not really interesting compare to previous pics, but here's my very first denim after something like 3 years of wear. it was not even a raw , I washed it something like once a week ..... well , pretty unwearable now (the slim cut changes to something like baggy high waist stuff ahah)

100516080346236881.jpg