The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Naww looks a little too small for a phone case. Maybe a coin case? On a side note, are coin cases really that functional? I usually throw my shit in my pocket.

Btw where do you see the pen in the back left pocket? All I see is what looks like a foldable knife.

Just to clear things up, I bike everyday and have never had a crotch blowout of any kind.

Holed like that are more likely a combination of sizing down/sagging, 100% cotton thread and waiting to long before repairing. Unless you have a bike seat made out of sandpaper, in wich case I said nothing.

It took us long enough to get that rumour out of the world.

Also rain is incredibly bad for your jeans (10)

i would like to propose a detailed thread on the standardized method of taking the various measurements.. of course we all know the general idea but personally i find the smallest things make a substantial difference.. and i think it'd be cool to highlight the stretching habits of different denim so we have a better idea how ours are gonna turn out..

i wonder if anyone agrees wid me on these.. i'm too noob at posting though to start any of these on my own.. lol :D

Just to clear things up, I bike everyday and have never had a crotch blowout of any kind.

Holed like that are more likely a combination of sizing down/sagging, 100% cotton thread and waiting to long before repairing. Unless you have a bike seat made out of sandpaper, in wich case I said nothing.

Yeah, I've been caught in the rain way too many times. The hole actually came from one incident though. The denim was very worn in that spot, but the end of my seat caught the fabric once as I was sitting back down and tore through it.

The little leather thing is a Zippo pouch, just to clear that up.

seconding this; i bike on an almost daily basis in some pretty brutal heat (florida) and i've never had a crotch blowout. i wash around once a month (or every other month) to keep the jeans (and crotch) healthy. also trying to figure out why i use parentheses so often.

Complete noob - right away up front - I'm working with a jeans co. I saw flamed on here a while ago - Sharkah Chakra.

Don't hate!!

We're very interested to get your honest thoughts on the Sunbaked White range for summer - Made from supersoft organic cotton from Mali, hand woven by Fairtrade approved weavers on original selvedge looms in India - as far as we know we're the only people to make white jeans without bleach (we just use the Indian sunshine to make them white).

Hand embroidered detailing - it takes 250 days to make each pair. Finished by Martelli in Italy, little solid gold rivet (ethically sourced - obviously) to finish off. Stocked in a few boutiques in London, Tokyo and LA. (Fred Segal, Harvey Nichols, Indigo bar Tokyo) Boot cut and straight cut for Men and Women.

All honest thoughts welcomed, thanks to all who helped with uploading images - couldn't quite do the resizeing properly- sorry if they're a bit big!

Lux

wtbqki.jpg258723a.jpg

epnpdj.jpg

25819a8.jpg

[/font]