The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

xposted from the PRPS new fit raw thread.

these are my pair, i've had them for 2 months today, but they've only got 3-4 weeks of real wear on them because i dont really ever go anywhere. it's quite sad. anyway, on to the lackluster pics. i'll update more in the future when these start to show some better wear.

100_1589.jpg

100_1595.jpg

100_1587.jpg

100_1597.jpg

xpost from dior homme, posted them because 6 month is a milestone, but not so convinced yet about it.

jeenz are so hard to take in picture... mine is destroyed as hell at the crotch. I'll repair it and wear it again when i lose a little bit of thigh to reduce stressing point. 6 months (nearly every day) no wash.

img3471la4.jpg

img3473jb2.jpg

img3476ew2.jpg

img3477lb8.jpg

Uh you didn't wear those RRLs everyday did you? If so, that's miniscule wear for such a long time period; it could be time for a wash.

RRLs are insanely colorfast, those could definitely have been worn everyday or almost everyday for 11 months IME...

RRLs are insanely colorfast, those could definitely have been worn everyday or almost everyday for 11 months IME...

bought them last may and worn them beginning of july, so appx 8 months

about 5 days a week, the color didnt really fade as much as i expected, maybe because when i bought them, it was one wash, but for $20, i dont care...