The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

X-post from sam thread

Happy 3 months to my jins! No wash, pretty much everyday I suppose. Took a nasty spill on my bike so theres a big white blotch on the right leg as well as early track fading, which I'm sure will fade in nicely in the long run. No editing or enhancement was done to the photo's but the blue is pretty dead on. They look extra sex in the sunlight.

2wptb7k.jpg

23wa921.jpg

2dgkj1u.jpg

4tpm3d.jpg

closer shot of the front

2cerxxu.jpg

1zc361w.jpg

Here are the full before and after pics of my indigo KMW 1980s. Around 7 months no wash.

Full Front

Ryan, thanks for posting those KMWs. The jeans look great and the pictures are very nice, and really show the evolution, which a lot of people have been wondering about. I'm looking forward to a similar result with my 1980s...

Ryan, thanks for posting those KMWs. The jeans look great and the pictures are very nice, and really show the evolution, which a lot of people have been wondering about. I'm looking forward to a similar result with my 1980s...

i was going to say the exact same thing; specifically about the photography. funny that someone else had already mentioned it. awesome pictures ryan

Thanks for the kind words. We've been selling KMW since day one, so I see beautiful pairs all the time at the store. Not many pics around SuFu of Kicking Mule broken in. I'll try to change that.

Spunky is right. I may have to wash them. Its getting hot and humid in Wisconsin, time to start breaking in a new pair.

psssht. just wear those mofos in all kinds of weather. if i can do it in Rio, you can do it in Wisconsin!

is it just me or are the Skulls blowing everything (including the Samurais!) out of the water? when i saw xeLph's jeans, i was like, WOW. congratulations.

Those Levis look awesome. What about the crotch blowout at only 10 months? Obviously it depends on how hard you wear them, but I hope my Sammies hold up longer than that.

10 months is good. I blew out at about 4, with only weekend wear.