The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i think lamb's fh is better than mr 3001becuase lamb is not a pro photographer and cant edit his pictures.. am i right?

cosign...all that contrast fixing has got to go...Not hating or anything but I've seen about 3-4 shades of blue in the different pics of mr. 3001's jeans.

A mini update on my skulls. Its been around 80 days now?I'll post more detailed pictures next week.

img1990um9.jpg

img1995bl9.jpg

There seems to be a hole developing in the back pocket, also the seams are coming apart too. Is there anything I can do to stop it?

img1987ew0.jpg

i think lamb's fh is better than mr 3001becuase lamb is not a pro photographer and cant edit his pictures.. am i right?

Actually, no. You are wrong.

I, along with many other people from this forum have seen Sid's jeans in person and there's definitely no behind the scenes photo editing going on. I'd say they look even better in person than they do in photos.

You mad cuz he stylin' on you.

And jays978, I don't know if you are being serious or are just mentally deficient but I believe the "3-4 different shades of blue" that you witnessed in sidneylo's pictures are what some on this forum refer to as FADING. Really, are you fucking serious? Shit.

what are you saying? my photo skillZ aren't guud enough? just kidding.

i actually do have photoshop and know how to use it fairly well, but i didnt edit the pictures.

Actually, no. You are wrong.

I, along with many other people from this forum have seen Sid's jeans in person and there's definitely no behind the scenes photo editing going on. I'd say they look even better in person than they do in photos.

You mad cuz he stylin' on you.

And jays978, I don't know if you are being serious or are just mentally deficient but I believe the "3-4 different shades of blue" that you witnessed in sidneylo's pictures are what some on this forum refer to as FADING. Really, are you fucking serious? Shit.

I wasn't that "fucking serious" but now I am. Now if you would get off of skidknee's dick for two seconds and look at the pictures below.

This first pic was posted via Hypebeast's Evolution of Jeans

01.jpg

This is from his blog during the same time or after

fh3001_01.jpg

The second pic was taken at most the same time or after the first pic but looks like the first pic resembles a more faded pair of jeans than the second. I think that is the work of photoshop. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF JEANS, but I am just saying he used photoshop to make it even greater. We all know from fading our own jeans that any pair of faded jeans look better in person due to the opportunity to analyze the beautiful fading details, and a lot of times pictures do not captue that. I appreciate it if you'd criticize with at least some sense of respect, Krillin:p. Congrats to SIdney on graduating from NYU btw. ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble jay, but the jeans in the first pic are clearly more worn. Despite the close time frame they might have been taken, washes and lighting conditions will come into effect and alter the colors. I doubt he photoshopped his jeans, who the fuck has time/ cares enough anyway?

i somehow missed these, but easily the best (or maybe mcflip's) SDA's I've seen. Anyone who has these knows how hard they really are to break in, and that is a feat in itself.

+rep

ugh, can't rep you

my friend has an great worn in pair of SDAs...but he doesn't do forums.

i should try to get some pics from him

hey jay..... Fading is not everything. Both Lamb and sidneylo have great pairs. Their different fades is caused by their body types and what activities they did in them.

Surely, you wont go hiking a lot or workin in a mine to get a beautiful fade.

So, stop comparing which one is better and blam Sid for editing.

Both are great pairs. :P

Guest n1cx0

f042304sm.jpg

f310 picture taken a month back, about 4 months of wear.

lighting isn't that good and my 8-year-old camera didn't help but the fading can still be seen a little.

Sammy s5000vx at...a long time... and my new Oni Blues around a month of wear.

Beautifully worn in. That's a good amount of wear on the Oni's, too! How's the slubbiness treating you?