The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest jeffvyain

eh, they're not that worn in. Definitely some fading going on with a couple small areas having the white show through and then mostly just slightly lighter shades of blue. I've had them for closer to 2 months, but been switching about half and half with the Sammies. But I do work in them, and my work is usually pretty active. They'll break in nicely.

edit:

jeans70.jpg

The sun was high in the sky and very contrasty, which kinda made that other pic look like they were darker in some areas... this is from the same day but up close, so you can see the detail

my friend has an great worn in pair of SDAs...but he doesn't do forums.

i should try to get some pics from him

Please do. Need some motivation. I can't even get past the 'fade-it-to-a-blue' stage, it's still as dark as ever. It's great for work however.

Please do. Need some motivation. I can't even get past the 'fade-it-to-a-blue' stage, it's still as dark as ever. It's great for work however.

if it makes you feel better im wearing oni blues right now and they are tough as curing aids to fade.

Quick update pics again...had to wash these a couple more times as they got really filthy-I think they're at about 7 hot washes, and about 16(?) Months- almost totally retired since 14 months. Never used flash before to take pics of these, and the colour was right straight away so thought'd i'd post. They're now hung up as-as you may be able to see-the crotch is a little thin now. S5000 17oz. Also, Just out of respect to those i've repped lately in here, they're have been some truly epic jeans over the last few pages (when looking @ 50 ppp. The SD's are a personal fav. of mine. Anyway....

SNV30518.jpg

SNV30519.jpg

SNV30520.jpg

SNV30523.jpg

i second that(from personal experience). wash as you please, as long as you wear daily. trust me. a week ago my sister was supposed to post pictures for me, but i see now that she didn't. so ill beat her ass tonight, and hopefully they'll be up soon(salaami's 1000th pic promise). for real this time. no bs. the last few pages have been some of the best shit ive seen in a long time. ill sda's. get off mr 3001's dick. lambs are just as nice, so no need for war. diors beautiful, too.

Just washed these for I think the 5th time yesterday

Skull 5010xx 6x6

worn for idk how long... ive had them for a while now

a lot of diff projects between wearing these jeans.. tho all of them i called quits cuz i dont like the fit of any other jeans... Just got some Denim Demons, so I guess Ill be wearing those now... Eventho the denim is very.... meh?

img1374gw6.jpg

img1376nn9.jpg

Dex-star, how do u like the demons? Where can you cop them outside of sweden? would like to see a fit pic of them in the denim demon thread and eventually see a faded pair. havn't seen any yet.

and he MIJ's up there are fucking awesome.

+rep