The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

how many washes by the way and when was the first?
Levis 501 raw selvedge

10 months

washed once

never soaked

washed them back in january

but they're arent that "bright" in reality

cant wait to see the result after the second wash

so i got these RRl slim bootcuts like 2 years ago but i wore them once in awhile fitment was wierd, just recently in the very begining of febuary i decided to just hardcore wear them, Iv been skating them and wearing them almost everyday since the begining of febuary, i dont have the original pics of when i got them but heres some in order, i have yet to wash them and i plan on wearing them alot more without washing probably the whole summer.

mid april

midapril.jpg

midapril2.jpg

midapril4.jpg

midapril5.jpg

end of april( started putting the ipod in my pocket and skate tool in back pocket)

endofapril.jpg

endofapril2.jpg

endofapril4.jpg

endofapril5.jpg

so i got these RRl slim bootcuts like 2 years ago but i wore them once in awhile fitment was wierd, just recently in the very begining of febuary i decided to just hardcore wear them, Iv been skating them and wearing them almost everyday since the begining of febuary, i dont have the original pics of when i got them but heres some in order, i have yet to wash them and i plan on wearing them alot more without washing probably the whole summer.

mid april

midapril.jpg

midapril2.jpg

midapril4.jpg

midapril5.jpg

end of april( started putting the ipod in my pocket and skate tool in back pocket)

endofapril.jpg

endofapril2.jpg

endofapril4.jpg

endofapril5.jpg

is it really neceesasry to post this many pictures at similar angles of jeans that arent even faded...

not to mention the 6 more pictures that i didnt quote...