The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

damn sam those make me wanna get a pair of imperials... why arent you guys adding more to your gallery? im sureeee those'll sell more.

jooles the honeycombs are fucking wicked.

I know, the gallery is killing me-- too little time. We have a shit pile of amazing shots of jeans we've sold. Guys in Madison really commit to one pair before moving on. You'll see more action soon. Thanks.

its been a while since ive been here, but whats the problem with starching? the denim came with it, and ive never seen anyone getting flack for not soaking the jeans and wearing them for extended periods(with the sizing starch still there) . as long as youre not spraying the back of your knees specifically, whats the issue? its not sanding or artificial abrasion.

the flat head 3001

One warm soak at 3 days

One cold wash no detergent a couple days ago.

Worn June 1st to today with about 7 days off. 10 months or so.

size 32.

Lots of cracking behind the knees.

Next pair of jeans I will definitely try to wash at least within the first 4 months to diminish this.

photos have pretty accurate color. Appear slightly darker in dim lighting. This is normal right??

Wish I could justify the SEXFH05 but these still have a lot of wear left in them.

frontnoflashqp4.jpg

backnoflashfl5.jpg